Buddhist monk since 1999, teaches spiritual cultivation
Facebook (2-way teaching & announcements)
WhatsApp (1-way teaching & announcements)
Instagram (1-way teaching & announcements)
Mailing List (announcements only)
Dhamma talk recordings: Spotify SoundCloud
Images for poster use: Poster Templates & Cut-outs | Cibei Interview 2014
Bhante Kumāra (Lay name: Liew Chin Leag) was ordained a Buddhist monk in 1999 at the age of 27 by Sayadaw U Revata.
He has been guided by
- Bhaddanta Aggacitta Mahāthera in the Vinaya, the Suttas and Pāli language. The mahāthera also inspired him to be open to Dhamma teachings beyond orthodoxy and tradition, so long as they lead to the ending of suffering.
- Sayadaw U Tejaniya in the right view and attitude of spiritual cultivation leading to the ending of suffering.
- Luang Por Gunhah to always be interested to improve himself as a practicing monk.
With his previous training in education, he shares the Dhamma, especially on meditation (using English, Mandarin and Hokkien) with Buddhists and non-Buddhists too. He is the writer of What You Might Not Know about Jhāna & Samādhi.
Besides aiming to be a better person and inspiring others in the same, he also aims to be free from himself.
Revised: 15 August 2018
古玛拉师父（俗名：刘振立）于1999年27岁时，在Sayadaw U Revata座下剃度出家为佛门僧侣。
- 奥智达长老尊者(Bhaddanta Aggacitta Mahāthera)教导戒律，经藏和巴利文。长老也令他具有开明的态度，认为正法超越正统及传统；凡是能引向灭息痛苦的方式，都是正法。
- Sayadaw U Tejaniya教导修行的正确观念和态度，导向苦的终止。
- Luang Por Gunhah教导他身为出家修行者，要始终有兴趣提升。