There are various exciting games in the digital world and among these is WoT Blitz (World of Tanks Blitz). It provides multiple exciting features and is fun to play as well. It provides free to play gaming experience to its users, but you have the option to play with premium features that require a subscription.
Here are the various steps describing the game, reasons, crashing issues, and troubleshooting steps.
You can use any method which troubleshoots your issue for the smooth gaming experience.
Reasons for Crashing World of Tanks Blitz
- The GUI driver may be corrupted.
- The system’s driver might be older and needs an upgrade.
- Some functions, applications, or programs running in the background of the game might be crashing.
- You are playing on low PC resources.
There are numerous methods to troubleshoot WoT gaming issue like:
- Playing WoT Blitz as administrator.
- Checking System’s Hard drive.
- Shutting down unnecessary applications running in the background.
- Upgrading your system’s GUI driver.
- Set up an appropriate power plan for getting better performance.
- Removing and reinstalling World of Tanks Blitz.
You can use any of the above-mentioned methods to troubleshoot the game crashing issue for better results.
1. Checking System’s Requirements
In case you wish to play a game of WoT on your system, then it needs some of the requirements to stream it.
Check if your PC is having these specifications or not:
- You need a particular OS running on compatible windows like 7, 8.0, 8.1, and 10.
- Next, check your processor of at least 2 GHz.
- Now, check the device memory space for keeping the game on your computer. It holds a minimum of 2 GB of RAM.
- You should have the graphics card with nearly 256 MB of RAM having DirectX 11 format.
- Now, check the free space located on your system. It should be at least 3 GB.
If you wish to check your PCs necessary requirements for playing WoT without any issue, then you should abide by these instructions:
- First of all, tap the Win logo present on the system’s keyboard.
- After that, enter the keyword “dxdiag” in the text bar and then hit the “Enter” key.
- Now, you have to check the memory, processor, and also the OS.
- Then, hit on the “Display” button and then check overall information related to your GUI card mounted on your system.
2. Running World of Tanks in Administrator Mode
- Firstly, you have to get out of “Stream.”
- After that, right-click on the icon “Stream” and then hit the “Properties” option.
- You have to choose the Compatibility option and hit it.
- Then, mark the checkbox indicated to run your gaming program under administrator mode.
- After that, tap on “OK.”
- Now, launch the “Stream” once more and then check that the issue is resolved by running the game.
3. Closing Unnecessary Applications and Programs
Using multiple applications and programs on any system may lead to overloading. This causes issues in launching or running a particular application or program like gaming. It is recommended to close undergoing running programs which seem unnecessary at that time.
If you wish to close unneeded programs, then follow these mentioned steps:
- First of all, right-click on the taskbar and then hit the “Task Manager.”
- After that, check your memory usage and CPU and check out the processes consuming more space and resources.
- Now, you have to right-click on a malfunctioning program.
- Then tap on “End Task.”
- After that, try to open the World of Tanks again and then check that it is perfectly working on your system.
4. Updating GUI
If your graphics driver is getting outdated, then it may cause trouble to the functionality of your system. So it is recommended to keep your graphics driver up to date.
Follow these to update your driver automatically:
- First of all, you have to find out which one is outdated.
- Then, you need to download the updated edition for your driver. (You have to navigate to the manufacturing site to do the same).
- After finding the compatible one, you need to install it.
- Wait for a little for the process to complete.
Note: Don’t skip any steps; if you do it, then you may create trouble for your system. You can also update your graphics driver automatically by abiding the appropriate procedures and instructions from your system’s settings.
5. Adjusting Power Plan on Your System for Better Performance
- Firstly, tap “Win + R” keys together to open the “Run” dialog box.
- After that, you have to enter “powercfg.cpl” in the provided search box and tap “Enter” to proceed.
- Next, hit the “High Performance” option available in a fresh window.
- Now, you have to reboot the system.
- Then, check that the issue is solved.
- Make sure that your system’s power status has been adjusted to High Performance” mode.
- Now run WoT on your PC and check that the game is not crashing.
6. Updating the System’s Windows
The Windows latest updates packs with various recent features that remove minor bugs and viruses. If you are facing issues related to the crashing of WoT, then you may use the windows update method. To do this, you should have to check for the latest windows update for your system.
To check the available Windows Update, follow the mentioned steps:
- Firstly, hit the Windows logo available on your keyboard.
- Now, you have to enter the “Windows update” in the provided text bar and then hit the “Windows Update” settings.
- Then, navigate to the “Check for updates” option. If any of them is available, then it will automatically install on your PC.
- Now, you have to reboot the system once your update finishes.
- After updating the system, make sure that there are no bugs available on your system that causes your computer to crash.
7. Installing and reinstalling the World of Tanks
If you are facing the issue of crashing WoT, then it might be the issue due to a corrupted file and folder related to your game. In this state, it is recommended to remove the particular game folder or data, and then reinstall it.
In case, you are a Steam user, then abide by these offered instructions:
- First of all, tap the Windows logo present on your system’s keyboard.
- After that, you have to enter the following keyword in the provided text bar: “control panel.” Then, hit the enter key.
- Navigate to the option “View by” and hit the “Category” option there.
- After that, tap on the option “Uninstall a program.”
- At last, you have to install the “World of Tank Blitz” once more on your system.
In case you are an MS Store user, then follow these instructions:
- Tap the Windows logo from your PC keyboard.
- After that, enter “WoT Blitz” in the text bar appear on your screen.
- Then, you have to navigate to the search listing and right-click on the “WoT Blitz.”
- After that, hit the “More.”
- Now, tap on the “Reset” option.
- Next, hit the “Reset” one more that appears via a new window.
- At last, you have to launch the “WoT” game once more once the process finishes.
Hey I am Alex Clara, a certified technical professional for avast with over five years of experience. If you face any issue regarding your avast.com/activate then can help in all sorts of problem and get instant solution from avast Experts in a small time period.