- All purchased domains get a free push to that domain's registrar.
- A domain push is free and requires the buyer to have an account with the same registrar as the domain purchased. Accounts are free and easy to create.
- A domain transfer to another registrar can be arranged most of the time (depending on the purchased domain's locked status) on the request and expense of the buyer.
- Be it free push or transfer: Changing Ownership of purchased domain names require that the proper information is sent from buyer to seller and vice versa.
What is your refund policy?
- Refunds for obtained domain names are permitted if the request has been inside 3 days of payment and the property exchange has not been affirmed and or STARTED. For a situation that the owner exchange neglects to START within 7 days from payment, the customer will be qualified for a full refund.