Often persons under anesthesia for one reason are also being secretly subjected to other exams or procedures. Especially young boys and girls, or adults under the age of 25.
The information in this article is obtained by collection of many testimonials from people in various parts of North America and Europe, and by comparing these testimonials. It explains several disturbing patterns that young persons frequently experience at hospitals and health centers, that it is difficult to explain otherwise.
In several societies young people put under anesthesia for some common procedures are often secretly examined in other parts of the body than those where the main procedure is taking place. This most often happens with children and young people up to the age of 25. Such extra secret examinations are most often directed to the pelvic area and stomach region, and they are most often done when the person is under general anesthesia for a procedure in the upper body, like tonsillectomy, dental work, small plastic surgeries, wisdom teeth removal and ear tube insertion.
Often the secret examinations seem to be the main purpose of bringing the young person under anesthesia, and the non-secret procedure is arranged mainly to have a pretence to put the young person to sleep. In the same societies there is a growing tendency to use general anesthesia for procedures on young persons when discomfort and pain can as easily or more easily be avoided with simpler methods, probably because deep anesthesia makes it more easy to perform additional exams or procedures without the patient knowing about it.
The patient is usually told nothing about these extra procedures. Sometimes the parents are aware of the things been done and have agreed to it, but more often the procedure is held secret to both the young person and the parents. When the patient ask about the reason for symptoms caused by such secret ordeals, they are usually given some dummy explanation that sounds unreal, or the staff admits to a small part of the secret ordeal, but not the whole of it.
PROCEDURES COMMONLY DONE IN SUCH A SECRET MANNER
Usually more than one secret procedures are performed under the same session. The most common procedures seem to be:
- Inspection of the urethra, bladder and sometimes the channels up into the kidneys with an optical scope.
- Endoscopic inspection of the vagina and sometimes the inside of the uterus in girls and young women.
- Inspection of the vagina using a speculum.
- Endoscopic examination of the anus, lower colon or entire colon.
- Inspection of the abdominal cavity through an opening made in the navel or just under the navel.
- External ultrasound exam of the lower stomach and the genitals.
- Ultrasound exam of the pelvic region with a sond inserted into the vagina or anus.
- Examination of the upper digestive tract with an optical scope inserted through the mouth.
- Examination of the joint with ultrasound probes and x-ray imaging.
- Samples of tissue, secretion and microbial flora is commonly taken, both from the inside of the body and outer parts.
- Taking out greater amounts of tissue or parts of organs for use in research, medical industry and treatment of other patients, especially from the abdominal cavity.
- Surgical procedures are often done with endoscopic instruments, usually not to cure any manifest health problem, but instead to fit body functions, behavior, emotions and puberty development to a strict standard established by the society, or standard established by some sub-culture within society.
- The specimen sampling, surgeries and tissue theft is usually done with endoscopic instruments inserted through natural openings or small holes made, for example in the navel or under the navel. One will usually limit these procedure to an extension that will not produce great symptoms afterwords, but this extension is greater that what people might think. The surgeries and tissue theft are therefore usually not recognized for what they are.
SYMPTOMS INDICATING THAT SOME SECRET PROCEDURE HAVE BEEN PERFORMED
Generally the staff that performs these secret procedures, try to do them as cautiously as possible to avoid symptoms afterwards. But the procedures themselves or arrangements will inevitably leave some symptoms and cause some observations that indicate some untold ordeal. The most common of these are:
- The patient have to clean out the content of his stomach with laxatives or other means for procedures where this normally is not necessary.
- The young person is unexpectedly called in for some small surgery that they did not know they needed, and observes that the same happens with classmates and friends. But since the surgery usually is of a very common kind, the patient think this is something commonly needed and do not make further questions about the reason.
- Staff other than that expected to perform and help during the primary non-secret surgery are present and show their interest during the hospital stay.
- The time to wake up after the surgery is substantially longer than expected.
- When the patient wakes up he has unexpected catheters, tubes or wires going in through body openings. Often these are hastedly taken out during the process of waking up.
- After the surgery there is pain, small injuries, bleeding or rest of lubrication in body openings that are not object for the primary surgery. Usually these symptoms are observed in the urethra, vagina or anus.
- The navel or the area just beneath is sore and plastered, as if an opening have been made there.
- There are unexpected stitch-marks or plastered areas appear on the belly, the kidney zone, the head or the chest.
- There is pain and distress in and around the shoulder joints and hip joints, as if arms and legs have been widely spread and held in a spread and stretched position a long time.
- The staff is suspiciously eager to examine other body areas than those subjected to the non-secret procedures. Most often the area of extra attention is the pelvic zone.
REASONS FOR DOING THESE EXAMS SECRETLY
Often the instances requiring secret medical exams done on young persons are authorities of various kind, like child protective agencies, police, community health authorities, the school a child attends, research institutes or military authorities. Sometimes parents or guardians are those asking for the procedures to be done, and sometimes the procedure has been recommended by the family doctor or pediatrician.
The staff prefer doing the examinations under disguise of some other procedure, because they think that knowledge about these highly intimate and intrusive exams would harm the child or the parents psychologically, bring protests from the parents or the child, make stories circulate, or the knowledge could cause the staff to be accused of sexual abuse.
THE PURPOSES OF THESE PROCEDURES
Actual purposes for doing such exams are:
- The patient is used for practical training in endoscopic procedures for medical students and doctors under specialization.
- Authorities perform general surveillance of the health status of the young population in the society.
- One search for presence of specific microbes in the bodies of the young population.
- Authorities are secretly mapping evidence of sexual activities in the young population.
- Research projects are going on, especially projects regarding growth and physical development of children and adolescents.
- Health institutions harvest tissue, especially stem cells to be used for research and in treatment of other patients.
- One investigates symptoms of possible disease in a young person.
- Child protection agencies or other authorities suspect parents or other near persons to subject the child for sexual abuse, physical abuse or neglect of needs, and want to investigate without neither the parents, nor the child to know.
- Authorities secretly places electronic chips in the body of young persons to be able to follow the whereabouts and physiological parameters in the person by wireless transmission.
Some societies seem to do mandatory or recommended endoscopic exams through body opening of children and teens at specific age levels as a kind of comprehensive physical screening. One prefers however not to let the young person know about it, and disguise it by doing it in the same session as some other non-secret surgery under anesthesia.
WHO IS RESPONSIBLE FOR THESE SECRET PROCEDURES
In the case where the purpose is to search for the reason for some actual medical problem or medical concern, ordinary hospitals and health centers of local, regional or national type perform the acts. The same is often the case when thay screen for possible health problems in the individual.
In the cases where the main purpose is surveillance, tissue theft, research and body modification to meet established standards, special national and international units in coopearation with universities and medical companies seem often to be responsible. The World Health Organization is possibly heavily involved. But these units will typically have regional or local annexes.
In many cases, regardless of who is responsible, the secret teams often travel in special vans to hospitals, health centers, schools and even the homes of the kids to perform such procedures.
In some cases they visit the team that do the non-secret procedure, and perform the secret ordeal whence the child is under anesthesia. In other cases the special team perform both parts. Steadily more often the kid is brought into the van where it all happens.
In steadily more areas medial teams are travelling in vans to perform exams and procedures on kids inside the van. Special charity organizations with teams travelling in such vans exist and these are expanding and proliferating rapidly as by 2019. Much of what these organizations do is to help for concrete health concerns. But it seems like these organizations cooperate heavily with the special secret units, and are used as vectors for their purposes.
Knut Holt is a business consultant and marketer focusing on the health field. At his site there is a lot information useful to improve health and fitness, including slimming and exercise advices. You can also find presentation of products to combat common health issues, to improve fitness and to improve sexual potency and satisfaction.
This article is free to copy as long as the author's link is present.