If your account remainder inactive for six months, TWC will deactivate your account. But the high-quality thing is that as long as your TWC internet is active, you can always reactivate it. If you want to return to your mails, sign in to your TWC Webmail account and click on the Email icon at the top of your screen.
How to do setup TWC Email Account Using IMAP
If you want to Setup TWC Email account using IMAP and SMTP server information, here is how to do it –
- Get and open the Mail software on your Smartphone or PC.
- Click on the Settings option.
- Choose the Manage accounts option
- Click on the ‘Add an account’ option and choose ‘Other account’ from the options available.
- Type your Username and Password in the respective text boxes.
- Here are the server information –
- IMAP Server – mail.twc.com
- Select None as the Security type
- Type 993 in the Port textbox if it is Secure and 143 and if it Insecure.
Contact TWC or Spectrum Webmail Support
- You can visit the official TWC Webmail page, or you can install the My Spectrum app and talk to the essential agent, Ask Spectrum and find answers to your common queries.
- If you want to talk to one of their agents, you can call them on.
- If nothing assists, you can visit one of their stores to talk about your queries.