SBCGlobal email is a very ancient email service that is now working as a subsidiary email client under AT&T Incorporation. Over the years SBCGlobal email has served people with the latest features of communication over emails, and millions of users around the world use their services. Although, even after being such a reputed email client for years, there are some technical problems that the users face, out of all issues, the login to sbcglobal.net is the most prominent one.
Other than technical reasons, one other thing that is there is that people got confused as SBCGlobal.net website is not functional, then how to login to their account. As stated earlier, people have to use the AT&T email login page to access their SBCGlobal email account. In this article, we are going to talk about how you can sign in to sbcglobal.net and several issues associated with it.
Sign In Process to SBCGlobal Email
Knowing the right process to log in to sbcglobal.net can solve half of our problem. Therefore, you must follow the below-mentioned steps to login your account:
- First, you need to go to the official AT&T email login page as SBCGlobal is now functional under AT&T only. You should visit either at https://digitallocker.att.net. or at https://signin.att.com/.
- Once you go to the login page, enter your SBCGlobal email address and password in their respective fields.
- If you are using your own device, you can also check the “Keep Me signed in” option so that you need not enter your login information every time you want to access your account.
- Now, click on the “Sign In” button to enter your email account.
Resolve SBCGlobal Email Issues
In this section, you will get to know some points which can help you resolve sign in sbcglobal.net issues and sending and receiving email issues as well.
- At first, I would recommend you to sign out and then sign in to your account, sometimes the old switch on and off can work instead of going through complex processes.
- If you are not able to log in to your account using your daily browser, then you should try logging in using some other browser like Firefox or Microsoft Edge, etc.
- Make sure that the Java Applet scripting is enabled for the browser you are using. Many websites including AT&T won’t work properly if it is disabled and you will not be able to log in to sbcglobal.net. For most of the browsers the process of doing so remains the same, following is the way to enable it in the Google Chrome browser:
- First, open Chrome on the desktop.
- Now in the top right corner of the browser, click on 3 dots and go to the settings.
- There, go to the “Privacy and Security” tab and then click on “Site Settings”.
- Your browser cookies settings also sometimes cause an issue in sign in to sbcglobal.net. Cookies are some small files that the browser stores to load the visited website faster when visiting again. Some errors while storing these information files can lead to errors in that website’s access. Therefore, you can try logging into your SBCGlobal email account after clearing your browser cookies. The process of clearing cookies is almost the same in all browsers, this is the process of Google Chrome:
- Open Chrome desktop version of chrome.
- Click on the three dots at the top right corner of the browser and click on settings.
- Under the “Privacy and Security” option, click on the “Clear Browsing History” tab.
- Check the “Cookies and other site data” and “Cached images and files”
- Click on the “Clear Data” button to clear the cookies and cache files.
- If you are logged in successfully in your account, but can’t send an email, then you need to make sure that you have reached the maximum word limit of an email. If so, then you have decreased the size of your content in that mail.
Also read: CAN'T I LOG INTO MY SBCGLOBAL ACCOUNT