Fix Most Common Printer Problem with HP Print and Scan Doctor
Most printers brand have their own printer and web apps that helps in making printing experience more convenient. Likewise HP is no different. But, a small number of printer brands have apps that can assist users in detecting and troubleshooting printing issues. HP Print and Scan Doctor is one of the software that user can consider it effective in resolving common printer issues.
Know more about HP Print and Scan Doctor
It is free downloadable software that detects and helps in resolve printing and scanning problems on HP printers. However, at present this application is only compatible with windows OS.
HP Print and scan doctor assist in resolving many issues.
Some of the common printing and scanning issues that are solved by this software are:
- Outdated printer drivers error
- Connectivity issues ( both wireless and cabled)
- Scan error messages
- Printer going offline
- Firewall problems
- Stuck print queue or print jobs
These are some of the common problems that HP Print and Scan Doctor can fix.
Learn how to download and install:
- Open official website and look for HP Print and Scan Doctor.
- Simply click on the download button.
- Run the program and install and after that follow further instructions to complete.
How to use HP Print and Scan Doctor:
- Launch application look for printer. If printer is unable to detect even it is on, then restart printer and click retry.
- Now, simply click on the respective button in order to fix printing or scanning issue.
- After clicking on the button, the software starts to run its tests.
There are 4 icons in the HP Print and Scan Doctor that everyone should know:
- Green check: Means that printer has no issue, it is ready to use.
- Blue wrench: A problem was found and has been resolved within the printer.
- Yellow triangle: The exclamation mark inside a yellow triangle means that failed system check and was skipped.
- Red X: X means that an issue or number of issues was found and needs fixing.
According to HP Printer Support team members there are lots of issues that can be fixed by using this amazing software. So, look at common resolution of problem that are easily resolved by HP print and Scan doctor.
Eliminating Printer Offline issue using the HP Print and Scan Doctor:
- Click start, once this application is open and then look for your printer.
- If screen displays to turn on printer updates by prompting, then click on yes and continue.
- Whenever prompted to make printer default one then click on yes and continue to move on further step.
There are several printer problems that HP Print and Scan Doctor can fix easily. What’s understandable about above points is that it helps in fixing and maintaining tiptop performance of a printer.