Gerard Dawn Released a New Guide Book About How To Raise Prawns
Scottsdale, Arizona - Are you planning to start a Prawn farm? Or else you currently have a farm and wish to know how to raise your own Prawns for meat and get the benefits and profit of owning Prawns...
Then there's some excellent news for you. Gerard Dawn the owner of GuideToProfitableLivestock.Com released a new guidebook "How To Raise Prawns" for beginners as well as advanced farmers.
Prawns are considered by a lot of as the world's most outstanding domestic livestock as it can be raised in tough circumstances while at the same time period delivering a livelihood for individuals.
There are lots of advantages of Raising Prawns
- Prawns are low in calories whilst high in nutrients and proteins. So consuming them encourages weight loss along with maintaining a lean, healthy body mass.
- Shrimp have tryptophan in them, which is known to trigger the mood-lifting hormone known as serotonin. The vitamin B12 and omega-3 contains help improve brain function and help fight against Alzheimer’s disease.
- Consuming prawns can help reduce skin wrinkling by improving skin elasticity and offering skin moisture since they contain Astaxanthin.
What you could get through the guide book "How To Raise Prawns" In more detail you'll find:
- How To Start Raising Prawns
- The Biology Of Prawns
- How To Select A Site For Your Prawns
- Guide To Prawns Broodstock
- Obtaining And Selecting Egg Carrying Females
- The Hatchery Phase For Prawns
- How To Start Your Own Batch
- Postlarval Holding And Nursery Phases
- Holding Post Larvae Before Sale
- Keeping The Water Quality Good
- Site Requirements And Construction
- Choosing The Ponds Area And Shape
- Constructing The Pond Banks
- Supplying Water To The Ponds
- Dealing With Problems Of Predation
- Coping With Diseases And Other Problems
- Monitoring Performance And Record Keeping
- Harvesting And Post Harvest Handling
- Starting Your Prawn Business
Don't be among those individuals who spend lots of cash to get guidance. This eBook won't only help you save time by doing the study needed, but additionally in your pocketbook.
This guide will not leave you dangling not understanding how to proceed next. It's a step by step Prawn farming program that spells out the next move in plain English, you won't really need to search for additional information or join every other costly Prawn raising training program once you've this guide within your fingertips.
There is also 2 other ebooks at no cost once you order "How To Raise Prawns". Those are
1) "Prawn Feeding and Equipment"
You obtain from this guide
- Healthier Prawn Feeding
- Natural Prawn Feed
- Prawn Organic Diet
- Prawn Feeding Products
- Prawn Feeding Graph and Chart
It is a must have guide for each farmer who would like to appropriately feed their Prawns. It's a total e-book to healthy Prawn farming, which will make sure that you feed your Prawns the best nutrients from an early age.
2) "Prawn Pond Design And Management"
Which show you concerning
- Prawn Pond Designing
- Culture of Prawn
- Prawn Polyculture
- Prawn Integrated Culture
- Prawn Pond Equipment
With "Prawns Pond Design And Management" you’ll be amazed at how simple and easy it is to proper build a pond for your prawns. You will get all the different options to pond designs and the required equipment for prawn farming.
The cost of "How To Raise Prawns" is $167, however the launch offer price is only $29.97. You can get this guide ebook and look at others testimonials by visiting: https://www.guidetoprofitablelivestock.com/howtoraiseprawns/
Guide To Profitable Livestock provide guides to Beginners and Advanced Farmers To Raising Sea Urchin, Cattle, Scallops, Turkeys, Prawns, Horses, Geese, Lobsters, Sheep, Swine, Goats, Chickens, Alpacas, Catfish, Water Buffaloes, Llamas, Ducks Plus Rabbits easily.
Company name: Guide To Profitable Livestock
Contact Email: email@example.com
Contact Phone: 404-350-6904
Fax No: 404-350-6909
Address: 14646 N Kierland BLVD Suite 150 Scottsdale, Arizona 85254 USA