Scottsdale, Arizona - Are you planning to start a Game Bird farm? Or else you currently have a farm and wish to know how to raise your own Game Birds for meat or eggs and get the benefits and profit of owning Game Birds.
Then there's some excellent news for you. Gerard Dawn the owner of GuideToProfitableLivestock.Com released a new guidebook "How To Raise Game Birds" for beginners as well as advanced farmers.
Game Birds are considered by a lot of as the world's most outstanding domestic livestock as it can be raised in tough circumstances while at the same time period delivering a livelihood for individuals.
There are lots of advantages of Raising Game Birds
- Low Capital Farming Method - One of the hardest things when starting out in livestock farming is the capital needed. With game bird farming it is not that expensive to get started when compared to other types of livestock like cattle and sheep.
- A Quick Return on Your Investment - Even though the is capital needed to start game bird farming is minimal, you will see a quick return in your investment. Most game birds lay eggs within a two month span. Meaning you will see a quick turnaround on your profits as some game birds can start laying eggs at just about 12 weeks old.
- High in Protein - When looking for a nice source of lean, low fat protein, game birds are the way to go. The protein in birds lends itself to muscle growth and development, and assist in supporting a healthy body weight and aid weight loss.
What you could get through the guide book "How To Raise Game Birds" In more detail you'll find:
- How To Raise Pheasants
- How To Raise Quail
- How To Raise Partridges
- How To Raise Turkeys
- How To Raise Pigeons
- How To Raise Emu
- How To Raise Ostrich
Don't be among those individuals who spend lots of cash to get guidance. This eBook won't only help you save time by doing the study needed, but additionally in your pocketbook.
This guide will not leave you dangling not understanding how to proceed next. It's a step by step Game Bird farming program that spells out the next move in plain English, you won't really need to search for additional information or join every other costly Game Bird raising training program once you've this guide within your fingertips.
There is also 2 other ebooks at no cost once you order "How To Raise Game Birds". Those are
1) "Game Bird Feeding and Equipment"
You obtain from this guide
- Healthy Game Birds Feeding
- Game Birds Natural Diet
- Organic Game Birds Feed
- Game Birds Feeding Chart
- Game Birds Feeding Equipment
It is a must have guide for each farmer who would like to appropriately feed their Game Birds. It's a total e-book to healthy Game Bird farming, which will make sure that you feed your Game Birds the best nutrients from an early age.
2) "Game Bird shelter Design And Management"
Which show you concerning
- Game Birds Housing Requirements
- Game Birds Odor Control
- Game Birds Housing Types (with measurements)
- Game Birds Housing Systems
- Game Birds House Equipment
With "Game Birds Shelter Design And Management" you’ll be amazed at how simple and easy it is to proper build shelter for your Game Birds. You will get all the different options to shelter designs and the required equipment for Game Bird farming.
The cost of "How To Raise Game Birds" is $167, however the launch offer price is only $97. You can get this guide ebook and look at others testimonials by visiting: https://www.guidetoprofitablelivestock.com/howtoraisegamebirds/
Guide To Profitable Livestock provide guides to Beginners and Advanced Farmers To Raising Sea Urchin, Cattle, Scallops, Turkeys, Game Birds, Horses, Geese, Lobsters, Sheep, Swine, Goats, Chickens, Alpacas, Catfish, Water Buffaloes, Llamas, Ducks Plus Rabbits easily.
Company name: Guide To Profitable Livestock
Contact Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Contact Phone: 404-350-6904
Fax No: 404-350-6909
Address: 14646 N Kierland BLVD Suite 150 Scottsdale, Arizona