Gerard Dawn Released a New Guide Book About How To Raise Emus
Scottsdale, Arizona - Are you planning to start a Emu farm? Or else you currently have a farm and wish to know how to raise your own Emus for meat or eggs and get the benefits and profit of owning Emus...
Then there's some excellent news for you. Gerard Dawn the owner of GuideToProfitableLivestock.Com released a new guidebook "How To Raise Emus" for beginners as well as advanced farmers.
Emus are considered by a lot of as the world's most outstanding domestic livestock as it can be raised in tough circumstances while at the same time period delivering a livelihood for individuals.
There are lots of advantages of Raising Emus
- One of the great benefits of keeping birds is obviously for their eggs, such as chicken and duck eggs. They maybe smaller than those of chickens but they taste twice as good. Some people even used them for decorating, cause of their unusual color and toughness.
- The main reason one may raise emus is of their delicious meat. An adult emu can produce around 20 to 30 pounds of meat. When compared to beef, emu meat lower in cholesterol while higher in protein, iron, vitamin C and E. It is a recommended healthy protein choice.
- Another benefit to raising emus is for their feathers, which are very popular with crafters who use them for embellishments in projects like floral arrangements, jewelry and dream catchers.
What you could get through the guide book "How To Raise Emus" In more detail you'll find:
- How To Get Started In Raising Emu
- The Different Breeds of Emu
- How to Proper Select a Breed of Emu
- Proper Emu Houses
- Health Inside the Emu Coop
- Guidelines to Emu Feeding
- How to Get the Eggs
- How to Grow and Feed the Chicks
- When to Slaughter Your Emu
- The Right Supplements For Optimum Health
- Emu Diseases: Symptoms, Causes and Treatment
Don't be among those individuals who spend lots of cash to get guidance. This eBook won't only help you save time by doing the study needed, but additionally in your pocketbook.
This guide will not leave you dangling not understanding how to proceed next. It's a step by step Emu farming program that spells out the next move in plain English, you won't really need to search for additional information or join every other costly Emu raising training program once you've this guide within your fingertips.
There is also 2 other ebooks at no cost once you order "How To Raise Emus". Those are
1) "Emu Feeding and Equipment"
You obtain from this guide
- Healthier Emu Feeding
- Natural Emu Feed
- Emu Organic Diet
- Emu Feeding Products
- Emu Feeding Graph and Chart
It is a must have guide for each farmer who would like to appropriately feed their Emus. It's a total e-book to healthy Emu farming, which will make sure that you feed your Emus the best nutrients from an early age.
2) "Emu Housing and Shelter"
Which show you concerning
- Emu Housing Needs
- Emu Housing Varieties (with dimensions)
- Emu Odor Manage
- Emu House Equipment
- Emu Housing Solutions
With "Emu Housing and Shelter" you'll be blown away at how easy and simple it is to proper house your Emus. You're going to get all of the different choices for housing and also the needed equipment regarding Emu farming.
The cost of "How To Raise Emus" is $167, however the launch offer price is only $29.97. You can get this guide ebook and look at others testimonials by visiting: https://www.guidetoprofitablelivestock.com/howtoraiseemus/
Guide To Profitable Livestock provide guides to Beginners and Advanced Farmers To Raising Cattle, Alpacas, Rheas, Turkeys, Emus, Horses, Geese, Sheep, Swine, Goats, Chickens, Water Buffaloes, Llamas, Ducks Plus Rabbits easily.
Company name: Guide To Profitable Livestock
Contact Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Contact Phone: 404-350-6904
Fax No: 404-350-6909
Address: 14646 N Kierland BLVD Suite 150 Scottsdale, Arizona 85254 USA
Website : https://www.guidetoprofitablelivestock.com/howtoraiseemus/