MAXIMISING IMMUNITY AGAINST COVID19 IF VULNERABLE IN THE ABSENCE OF A VACCINE OR ONE THAT IS NOT FULLY EFFECTIVE
1. The First Line of Defense against the SARS-Cov2 Virus is a healthy GLYCOCALYX that shields the ACE 2 Receptor that is essential for the virus to dock with to allow entry into the cells to replicate.
2. The Glycocalyx is diminished by:
- Spiking Blood Glucose even if not Diabetic
- Vitamin D deficiency
- Inflammatory chemically processed vegetable oils
3. The Glycocalyx can be damaged temporarily or chronically, raising risk in the presence of high viral loads
4. When the Glycocalyx protective barrier is destroyed a cascade of dysregulation follows resulting in the "Cytokine Storm" that can be fatal as explained in this 2022 Paper in Cells Journal and June 2021 Medical Paper - www.justpaste.it/glycoshield
5. Maximizing Immunity naturally will require omitting foods not eaten throughout our evolution and not avoiding activities we evolved with to maintain best possible health:
- Avoid spiking Blood Glucose by omitting Sugar & foods made from refined carbohydrate (flour produced from grains). Even non-Diabetics are at risk when exposed simultaneously to high viral loads while Blood Glucose is spiking. See highlighted lines below under "Hyperglycemia"
- Avoid inflammatory chemically processed vegetable oils (Sunflower, Canola etc )
- Avoid being Vitamin D deficient. Seek medical advice to test and correct if necessary. Get safe sunshine exposure where possible
- Exercise moderately and regularly