Take a few days to turn things around and have yourself a sex-filled weekend. Here's Tip #4...
Husband, if things are a little tense or unhappy between you and your wife right now... Or, if everything seems to be ok but just not very sexual, then take a few days to turn things around and have yourself a sex-filled weekend. Here's Tip #4...
One of the designs in life is the one of IMPEDANCE. This design can be quite useful when there's a need to "shut it down", "turn it off", "stop movement", "resist flow", or "close up".
So for example, things like the brakes on your vehicle are useful if you're one of those who prefer to stop your car by means other than crashing.
In other cases, this design can be rather...shall we say, "unwanted"...like when you're in the mood to make love to your wife and she's resisting.
Here's what you need to be aware of... Your wife has a whole slew of "mini-programs" that all serve to engage her SEXUAL IMPEDANCE. Permit me to give you an example...
Let's say you behave in an arrogant manner towards your wife. Without any conscious effort, your wife fires off her mini-program that says, "I do not like arrogance" and BAM!, her sexual impedance is engaged.
Are you wondering what some of the other mini-programs are that engage your wife's sexual impedance so you can avoid them?
If so, I'll share some of them with you right now:
· I do not like men who are know-it-alls
· I do not like men who have to prove a point
· I do not like men who have to be right
· I do not like men who are selfish
· I do not like men who are self-centered
· I do not like men who put themselves way above their families
· I do not like men who believe they are entitled
· I do not like men who think emotions are weak and unimportant
· I do not like men who make me feel unsexy or unattractive
· I do not like men who are wimpy
· I do not like men who are braggarts
· I do not like men who lie and are dishonest
· I do not like men who are insecure
· I do not like men who are passive, apathetic, or lazy
· I do not like men who are bullies
· I do not like men who are critical, judgmental, or negative
· I do not like men who are tacky, unclean, unkempt, or ungroomed
Fellow, here's how it works... If you do anything that UNCONSCIOUSLY triggers any of the above mini-programs in your wife's mind, it WILL engage your wife's sexual impedance to some degree or another.
But, if you do things often enough that you CONSCIOUSLY trigger any of the above mini-programs – meaning that you do it frequently enough that she's consciously-aware of what you're doing that she dislikes – then you STRONGLY engage your wife's sexual impedance.
So, the message is simple; your wife is REACTING to what you're doing – don't trigger mini-programs that engage her sexual impedance between now and the weekend.
Stated differently, your wife is made by God in such a way that she's on a track that leads straight to your bed and she'll NATURALLY roll right into that bed all naked for you as long as you don't push any of her many BRAKES that STOP her sex-car before she gets there!
Copyright 2009, Article by Calle Zorro of NymphomaniacWife.com. Permission is granted to reprint this article ONLY if a resource box pointing to the following websites is included with it.