When you sign a particular document, you acknowledge that the document belonged to you. A digital signature certificate ascertains the applicant's personal identification, including a digital form of his handwritten signature, along with the online mode of documents.
It is a secured form of confidential data of the user. Out of 3 kinds of digital signature certificates, today we are going to discuss Class iii Digital Signature Certificate. According to the validity, the class 3 digital signature price is different.
What is the Class 3 Digital Signature Certificate all about
Class 3 Digital Signature Certificate is used for e-Auction, trademark e-filing, Patent, e-tendering. Moreover, it is also used for Income Tax Filing, GST Application, ROC Filing, Company Registration, Employee Provident Fund Portal, etc.
It is issued to any individual as well as organizations. They are used to validate any vendor or buyer's identity in the e-bidding process and where a large sum of money with extra confidential information is engaged.
Types of Class 3 Digital Signature Certificate
The two Class 3 digital signature certificates are Class 3 A and Class 3 B. Class 3 A digital signature is provided to the single user for signing purposes. At the same time, firms or companies are allowed Class 3 B digital signatures for signing and encryption purposes.
The Ministry of Corporate Affairs and the Government of India make the use of digital signature certificates compulsory in the online tender filling, which makes the proceedings genuine. Encryption certificates generally secure the information until reaching the receiver.
Usage of Class 3 Digital Signature Certificates
- Patent and Trademark e-filing
- Register of corporation e-filing
- Logos filing
- Income tax e-filing
- Vat return e-filing
- TDS return e-filing
- Custom and Excise and many more
Significance of Class 3 DSC
- Safest among all digital certificates
- The digital identity of a person or a company
- It is highly assured and protects the data online.
- Your identity on the DSC can never be misused.
- Have Legal validity and used especially for e-commerce
- The top-level of security in online transactions with strong passwords
- Only the recipient can read the information
- Safe with strong passwords
Requirements for Verification
- For individuals –
Any of the following self-attested Identity Proof
- PAN card
- Aadhar card
- Driving Licence
- Any valid photo ID issued by the central or state governments' department of the home ministry.
Any of the below-mentioned self-attested Address Proof
- Electricity bill
- Telephone bill
- Latest bank transaction statements
- Any valid bill issued in the name of the applicant
For Company -
- Organization's PAN Card copy
- Latest bank statement copy
- Establishment certificate copy
- Certificate of Business registration
- Proof of authorized signatory
Pricing of Certificate
Here we will enlighten on an average class 3 digital signature price. For signing purposes only, the prices start from rupees 2200, 2500, 2800 INR for 1 year, 2 years, and 3 years respectively.
For signing and encryption purposes, price ranges between rupees 2500, 3000, 3500 INR for 1 year, 2 years, and 3 years respectively.
Terms and Conditions of Pricing
- The prices mentioned above are not inclusive of the Token price.
- 18% of GST is applicable for Digital Signature Certificate
- The class 3 digital signature price may subject to change without prior notification
- Prices can differ from which certifying authority you are buying
The validity of the certificate is three years. The validity is fixed and legally controlled, and you cannot buy certificates less than the validity of one year or more than three years. However, users could renew such certificates as prescribed by the Government of India.
A DSC of class 3 is issued only after the registrant's identity verification has been completed by the registrant authority. For fulfilling your specific needs, there are several digital signature certificates Available. However, e-filing on the Ministry of Corporate Affairs's web portal, both class 2 and class 3 digital signature certificates are required.