Book Safari In Ranthambore National Park
Welcome to the Ranthambore National Park online safari booking service. Visitors can make online booking of the seats in Jeep safari and Canter safari by using the online booking service provided here. All the procedures of Ranthambore Safari booking for Jeeps and Canters are fully administered and managed by the forest officials of the Ranthambore National Park. The Ranthambore tiger reserve area is divided into the 10 Safari zones or routes, and the safari tour is organized in all the zones. The Ranthambore Safari booking service is available for all the zones of the park.
Ranthambore Safari Booking Procedure:
In order to book your seat in a jeep or canter safari in advance, you need to provide the following details:
- Information about each visitor: Full name, Age, Sex (as printed on the ID proof provided by you)
- Date of Booking safari & Safari timing (Morning/Afternoon)
- Specific ID card number of all visitors (Voter Id, Aadhar Card, Pan card, Driving license, etc.)
- Safari Entry fees paid in advance
Things to Keep in Mind for Ranthambore Safari Booking:
- You have to pay full fees for safari booking in advance.
- ID proof is must for each and every visitor.
- No refund or cancellation is permitted on confirmed bookings.
- Booking is non-transferable and cannot be exchanged with anyone.
- You must carry the same ID card that you have submitted during the online booking.
- You can book your safari maximum of 90 days in advance.
- Passport details are mandatory for foreigner tourists for making reservations.
- Safari permit is issued on a first come, first serve basis (subject to availability).
- Park may be closed without any prior notice to visitors.
- In case of any revision of fees after the booking, visitors will be liable to pay the difference at the time of entry into the park.
- The visitors are required to report at the boarding place 15 min prior to the scheduled departure of the safari.
- We are merely acting as a travel agent in booking your safari at national park and will not be responsible for any accident, injury, theft and death during the safari excursion.
Safari Zone Information
- Zone will be allowed as per availability
- Visitor can select either Zone 1 to 7 or 8 to 10
- There are 10 Safari Zone in Ranthambore National park
- If you select Safari for 1 to 7 Zone that means your safari will be conducted in any one Zone, same as for Zone 8 to 10
- In Case of current booking any of the zone between 1 and 10 can be alloted