Scottsdale, Arizona - Are you planning to start a Honey Bee farm? Or else you currently have a farm and wish to know how to raise your own Honey Bees for honey and get the benefits and profit of owning Honey Bees.
Then there's some excellent news for you. Paul Reyes the owner of Beekeeping-For-Beginners.com released a new guidebook "How To Raise Honey Bees" for beginners as well as advanced farmers.
Honey bees are considered by a lot of as the world's most outstanding domestic livestock as it can be raised in tough circumstances while at the same time period delivering a livelihood for individuals.
There are lots of advantages of Raising Honey Bees
- Beekeeping is an activity that anyone can undertake as it requires minimal or no land. Men, women, elderly and youth can participate!
- It is a low investment activity which requires only bee hives, bee suits and a few simple tools. Beekeeping basics are easy to master!
- Honey is a high value product with a stable and lucrative supply versus demand economy. Honey is very portable as well!
What you could get through the guide book "How To Raise Honey Bees" In more detail you'll find:
- How to get Started in Beekeeping
- What are the Challenges of Beekeeping
- Clothes and Equipment Needed
- The Right Time of Year to Start Beekeeping
- Raising Bees in Different Kinds of Areas
- What needs to be Considered when Picking the Location for Your Bees
- How to Make Sure Your Bees Don't Harm Your Neighbors or Passer Bys
- Choosing the Best Hive for Your Bees
- The Right Number of Hives to Start With
- Which Kind of Bees to Start With
- What To Prepare Before the Bees Arrive
- The Right Hive Orientation
- How to Acquire Your Bees
- Raising Queen Bees - (You need to get this right)
- Queen Bee Management
- How to Get Your Queen Bee to Live the Longest Lifespan Possible
- How to Setup a Colony of Bees
- How To Unite Bee Colonies
- What to Do During the Honey Flow
- How To Move an Established Hive
- How to Protect Your Bees In Winter (Important)
- Preparing for the Next Season
- Using Pollen Substitutes
- Using Nectar Substitutes
- The Required Flowers and Plants for Bees to Produce Quality Honey
- How to Easily Drive Away Ants and Other Enemies from Your Hives
- How to Make Sure that You are always Safe from Bee Stings
- How to Safely Handle Bees
- How to know for Certain when Your Honey is Being Ripened
- The Right Way to Extract Honey from a Bee Hive
- A Major Tools You have to Own for Beekeeping
- The Easy Way to Calm Your Bees.
- The Right Conditions Needed for Storing Your Harvested Honey
- Getting the Right see through "observation" hive for Maximum Honey Production
- Want to Start a Beekeeping Business? This Guide Will Give You Direction
Don't be among those individuals who spend lots of cash to get guidance. This eBook won't only help you save time by doing the study needed, but additionally in your pocketbook.
This guide will not leave you dangling not understanding how to proceed next. It's a step by step Honey Bee farming program that spells out the next move in plain English, you won't really need to search for additional information or join every other costly Honey Bee raising training program once you've this guide within your fingertips.
There is also 3 other ebooks at no cost once you order "How To Raise Honey Bees". Those are
1) "The Beekeeping "Action Plan"
You obtain from this guide
- Essential Beekeeping Tools
- Acquiring the Bees
- Transferring Your Bees
- Harvesting the Honey
- Processing Raw Honey
That's not all, this beekeeping action plan also gives you guidelines on the different ways honey can be processed and the right containers to hold your honey.
2) "How To Make Your Own Honey Extractor"
Which show you concerning
- Properties of Honey
- The Honey House
- Extracting Honey
- After Extracting Honey
- Make Your Own Honey Extractor
So if you are on a tight budget then this guide is a must have for extracting your honey. Then when you making profits from your honey produce you can then buy a new one. But again that will be your own choice because the one you will learn to make will work just like the sold one.
3) "Beekeeping Entreneurship Skills"
Which show you concerning
- Key Entreneurship Skills
- Preparing A Business Plan
- Field Keeping Records
- Pointers To Hiring People
- Economics Of Beekeeping
With this guide we describe all aspects related to a beekeeping business including building, machines and equipment to be purchased, costing, start-up capital, financing, marketing plan, legal aspects, type and number of people to be employed and business organization.
The cost of "How To Raise Honey Bees" is $197, however the launch offer price is only $47. You can get this guide ebook and look at others testimonials by visiting: https://beekeeping-for-beginners.com
Beekeeping For Beginners provide guides on free beekeeping for beginners, beekeeping for beginners pdf, how to start beekeeping beginners, beekeeping for dummies, beginners guide to beekeeping, beekeeping how to get started, beekeeping for beginners video, usda beekeeping grants for beginners
Company name: Beekeeping For Beginners
Contact Email: PaulReyes@beekeeping-for-beginners.com
Contact Phone: 404-350-6904
Fax No: 404-350-6909
Address: 14646 N Kierland BLVD Suite 150 Scottsdale, Arizona 85254 USA