7 Reasons Why The Kitchen Is The Most Important Room At Home
The kitchen is a very special place because we go there every morning, afternoon, and evening to eat. We go in from snack at any time and make ourselves a drink during refreshing hours. It is the four-way intersection of the home, touching off every corner on the ground floor. It gives us insight into our situations and our daily ways, even if we are not conscious about it. There is a psycho-function mood inside that makes it the most important room in the house and here’s why.
1. The kitchen is the home’s nucleus. All meals are made to give energy to our body and mind. It is more essential than a bedroom. We can live without a bedroom, but we really can’t live without a kitchen. Our body depends on what is produced out of this room.
2. There’s a sociological background with the kitchen. A lot is said on the kitchen’s size, the family who cooks in there, and what their food consists of. In the past, kitchens were smaller and strictly for production rather than social interaction; that was for the dining room. Now, it is bigger enough where interaction can openly take place.
3. The “Kitching Room” is everywhere. Now, renovated and new homes have integrated the kitchen and living room so there is no boundaries between people in separate spaces. No more doors and walls. This is part of the kitchen revolution.
4. The dining room is the kitchen. Now, there are islands and tabletops where people sit around and eat their dinner feet from the oven. Families don’t have to move somewhere else to eat their meals.
5. Kitchens are part of the design. Interior designers look at kitchens extensively with what floor, what type of counter, and what important appliances can be installed. Fridges, ovens, microwaves, and drawers are part of the building process.
6. Size, Size, Size. It matters with master bedroom when it comes to selling homes. Home buyers look at the kitchen more meticulously than the bedroom or living room. Old kitchens must be renewed and it tends to be the more expensive part of the flipping process. Maximizing the kitchen, even when it is small in dimension, is key.
7. The Kitchen has evolved every year. There is always a new trend in kitchens to keep up with the times and make it as innovative with the other rooms of the house. Mix the importance of food and creativity and they become a place for energy in the aroma of different ingredients. They are a utilitarian place in nature, and architects, manufacturers, and realtors now know this. Its functions can be customization to the homeowner’s needs and wants and it should be always a year ahead of schedule.
Kitchens have plenty of functions, but it goes beyond the cooking and eating. There are those other things we don’t factor in. Professionals do and they will tell you when selling the house. It is the heart and mind of a residence where people come to live and breathe freely.