game.tv Weekly Scrims Rule-set
All matches in the tournament will follow the point table below
Some rounds in the tournament format are BO2, BO3 etc. Following map sequence is used for rounds which consist of more than 1 match:
- 5184 Squads are divided into 432 lobbies of 12 squads each. Top 2 squads from each lobby qualify for Round 2.
- Round 2 will consist of 2 x 432 = 864 squads which are divided into 72 lobbies. Top 2 squads from each lobby qualify for Round 3.
- Round 3 will consist of 2 x 72 = 144 squads which are divided into 12 lobbies. Top 4 squads from each lobby qualify for the Quarter Finals. Round 3 is BO2.
- Quarter-Finals will consist of 12 x 4 = 48 squads.
- Top 8 squads from each lobby qualify for the Semi- Finals.
- Quarter Finals is BO3.
Invited Teams/YouTubers Qualifiers:
- A separate qualifier is held for Invited Teams/YouTubers. The winners of this qualifier are directly placed into the semi-final.
- This qualifier starts out with 48 squads which are divided into 4 lobbies. Top 4 squads from each lobby are placed into the Semi-finals.
- Each lobby is BO3.
- Players from Quarter Finals and Invited Teams/YouTubers qualifiers are placed into the Semi Finals.
- 4 x 8 = 32 squads qualify from the Quarter Finals.
- 4 x 4 = 16 squads qualify from Invited Teams/YouTubers Qualifiers.
- Total = 48 squads
- 48 Squads are divided into 4 lobbies. Top 3 from each lobby qualify for the finals.
- Semi-finals is BO3.
- 4 x 3 = 12 squads qualify for the Grand Finale.
- Grand Finale is BO7.
Rules and guidelines:
- Player age: Every player must be at least 18 years old in order to participate in the tournament. 16+ players can also participate if they have the consent of their parent/guardian. game.tv is not liable if underage participants register for the tournament. We will be taking action by disqualifying the player if we receive a report.
- Multiple squads: A participant is not allowed to register with multiple squads. If anyone is found doing so, they will be removed from the tournament and will be banned from any future tournaments. Both the squads will be disqualified if there is any evidence proving that they knew about this beforehand.
- This tournament is open only for players from the Indian subcontinent.
- Each squad must designate one player as its captain while registering for The Ranking Event. The captain will be responsible for all communication with the tournament admin team. The admin team may rely upon any communications from the captain as being made by and on behalf of all players from the squad.
- All participants must always observe the highest standards of personal, professional integrity and good sportsmanship. game.tv admins are to be treated with utmost respect.
- All squads and squad members are always expected to compete to the best of their skill and ability in any Tournament Game. Any form of collusion by any participant is prohibited. Examples of collusion are:
- Any agreement among two or more players or other squad members not to play to a reasonable standard of competition in a tournament game in order to provide any opposing squad or player with certain advantages or benefits.
- Pre-arranging to split prize money and/or any other form of compensation.
- Deliberately losing a Tournament Game for compensation, or for any other reason, or attempting to induce another player to do so.
- Squad Members are expected to settle their differences in a respectful manner and without resort to violence, threats, or intimidation.
- Gambling on the outcome of tournament games is strictly prohibited to the participants. Participants are not allowed to place, or attempt to place bets on any tournament games (or any plays or components thereof). Participants also cannot associate with high volume gamblers, or deliver information to others that might influence their bets.
- Participants are not allowed to offer any gift or cash or any other reward to a player, coach, manager, other squad members, admins or any other person connected to the tournament, in order to influence the outcome of a tournament game.
- Discord will be the primary means of communication with all the participants. It is mandatory for every participant to be available on discord throughout the whole tournament. Important updates about the tournament will also be messaged to the participants via Discord. It will be considered as the participant’s responsibility to check all announcements and messages sent by the admins.
- Participants or anyone who is attempting to register for the tournament is not allowed to spread misinformation or faulty information to anyone in the community. This can be regarding the tournament rules, registration process or any feature of game.tv.
- Posting any forms of racist, sexist, homophobic, hate speech, inappropriate, offensive or vulgar messages on Discord will result in an immediate ban.
- Sending links which contain malware/virus/phishing or any other harmful links will result in an immediate ban.
- Spamming text channels or sending messages in caps for no reason is not allowed.
- Conveying any messages which might harm the integrity of game.tv will result in a ban from any future tournaments.
- Captains must wait patiently before the match starts. Do not spam messages asking for ID & Password of custom rooms. There might be an unexpected delay of upto 5-10 minutes max. Please bear with us during that time.
- There will be a max waiting limit of 10 minutes after match time for all squads to join. Match will be started regardless of whether all the squads have joined or not.
- Kindly sit in the slots provided to your team. Do not change slots often or you might be kicked from the room.
- Do not switch to all chat and start cursing or swearing. This might lead to a ban from our tournament and partnered events/servers.
- Teaming is not allowed and will lead to disqualification.
- Cheating is strictly prohibited. Any modification of the Free Fire Mobile game client by any player, squad or other squad members is prohibited. The use of any kind of cheating device or cheat program, or any similar cheating method such as signaling devices, hand signals, talcum powder and cell phone screen protectors, etc., shall be deemed cheating.
- Intentionally using any in-game bug to seek an advantage is exploiting and is prohibited. Exploiting includes acts such as making use of any game function that, at Tournament Organizer’s sole determination, is not functioning as intended and violates the design purpose of Garena Free Fire.
- Playing under another player’s account or Gamertag or soliciting or inducing someone else to play on another player’s account or GamerTag, is prohibited.
- If you suspect that someone is using hacks, you are requested to record the scene. If found true, the suspect and his squad would be banned and the reporting squad would be appreciated.
- If any glitch is faced by a majority of players, you are requested to leave and a new lobby would be created [Ask the management team before leaving]. If the glitch is not faced by a majority of players, we are not to be held responsible for it.
Post Match Rules
- Wait patiently for results and updates regarding the next rounds.
- In case your team does not qualify, do not come cursing and swearing towards the management.
- Keep an eye on your group channels in case you do not qualify. Wild-card slots will open up for multiple teams on a first come first serve basis.
Since this is an online tournament, it is not possible to account for all the mishaps that might occur during the tournament. Hence the admin team can add new points to this ruleset based on real-time events.