Free Zones in Dubai are special economic zones offering tax free, 100% foreign ownership and free customs duty benefits to expat investors. This makes the free zones the most promising places in the Middle East for worldwide operations and fascinates many in Free zone company formation in Dubai. As a leading business consultancy, we specializes in Dubai freezone company formation & UAE free zones. Our free trade zone company formation service and business setup in UAE free zones includes A to Z processes done in professional way at minimal costs.
Shams Free zone offers a cost-effective and efficient free zone company formation and registration in Sharjah. We at Business Setup Consultants DMCC have a dedicated team of professional Business Setup Advisors who will assist you and make the business setup process smooth and hassle free for you.
Shams Free Zone is the newest cheapest free zone in UAE. It is the governing agency that issues trade licenses to companies, freelancers and entrepreneurs involved in the industries of technology, media and creative.
The free zone encourages businessmen, entrepreneurs and start-up companies to establish a 100% foreign owned company and maximize the advantages of a world class, leading edge and creative business hub. It combines high-level services at reasonably low costs. The company formation in UAE free zone is not subject to commercial firms Law. Free Zones in Dubai and UAE are considered to be outside the rule of UAE, and are beneath the rules and regulations of concerned free zone. The companies under the Dubai Free Zone are responsible to maintain the rules and regulation of the Dubai Free Zone Authority.
Dubai south free zone offers excellent business prospects for investors from all over the place of the world for their Free zone company setup in Dubai. As far as the rules and regulations are concerned, Dubai offers the most generous working situation and easy Cheapest Free zone in Dubai processes. We acts as one of the stop solutions to the investor thus decreases the troubles to investors and gets everything complete the fastest possible way.
- Plan the budget of the business
- Identify the requirements
- Decide the requirements of an office
- Decide the whether company needs visas either for employees or investors
- Make sure the need of third party approvals such as Civil Aviation, POLICE, and other concerned departments for the proposed business
- Arrange a free zone tour to meet with head of the departments to discuss about the special packages and suitable options fit for your business
- Get the assistance of a free zone consultant to understand the suitable free zone for your business.
- Meet an expert consultant to finalist he formalities
- Make the necessary payments and get started the works.
DMCC free zone is best fit option for a small business, working in UAE. The free zone companies have lots of privileges and freedom in the segment of business and trade. However, the business is considered as the international business.
Forex trading in Dubai and Free movements of goods from free zone to international market and vice versa are possible and this is being acted as port of transfers. Dubai is the second largest transshipment port in Asia and which has been playing a vital role in the trade and commerce of UAE.
This is always advisable to have the office and business registered close to port or airport due to the convenience of freight and logistics as well. JABEL ALI free zone is attached to Dubai port but Dubai Airport Free zone is attached to Airport. In northern emirates, Sharjah Airport is close to Sharjah Airport Free Zone.
Types of company registered in Dubai free zone
Free Zone Establishment (FZE): This type of company can be open with one individual or with one corporate shareholder.
Free Zone Company (FZCO): This type of company can be open with minimum of 2 or more shareholders. Shareholders can be either individuals or corporate companies
All these types of firms may not be offered in every UAE free zone. There will be some change according to the rules as well as regulations of each free zone authority.
How to start a business in UAE Free Trade Zone?
There are more than 44 free zones open within the UAE. Every Emirate is having different free zones authority with different procedures. In Dubai itself, there are around 33 free trade zones on the market. Among them, the leading free trade zones are Jebel Ali free zone (JAFZ), Dubai Airport free zones (DAFZ), DMCC, DCCA and lots of other free zones. Free Trade zones are created to support the activities. As an example, Dubai Media free zone, Sharjah Media free zones are completely different media free zones within the UAE.
- 100% foreign possession of the businesses, and are
- Exempt from company and private taxes for a as variety of years.
- They are most ordinarily used for import / re-export or for industrial or producing firms.
- Many service-related firms conjointly use free zones as their base of operations.
- The key purpose to notice is that these entities aren't accredited to try to to business outside of the free zones.
Type of license available in Dubai free zone
Normally, Cheapest Free Zone License in UAE offers the following types of business licenses:
- Trading License: This type of license allows company to carry out trading activities like buying, import & export and selling of limited number of goods and commodities.
- General Trading License: This type of license will allow company to deal with trading of all types of goods with some exemption on banned goods and products that need special approvals.
- Service License: This type of license is issued to companies which deal with consultancy, accountancy, etc. services.
- Industrial License: This type of license allows the company to carryout manufacturing, packaging and processing in Dubai free zone.