Kessel, Sep 01 05:36 pm (PDT):
The following material has been removed from your account in response to a DMCA take-down notice:
If you believe the material to not be infringing, you may send us a counter-notification of your objection pursuant to 17 U.S.C. § 512(g)(3).
Please include the following in your counter-notification:
1. Your full name, address, telephone number, e-mail address, and Twitter user name.
2. Identification of the material that has been removed or to which access has been disabled and the location at which the material appeared before it was removed or access to it was disabled.
3. The following statement: “I swear under penalty of perjury that I have a good faith belief that the material was removed or disabled as a result of mistake or misidentification of the material to be removed or disabled.”
4. A statement that you consent to the jurisdiction of the Federal District Court for the judicial district in which your address is located, or if your address is outside of the United States, the Northern District of California, and that you will accept service of process from the person who provided notice under 17 U.S.C. 512 (c)(1)(C) or an agent of such person.
5. Your physical or electronic signature
Please send your counter-notification to us at the following address:
Attn: Copyright Agent, DMCA Counter-Notification
795 Folsom Street, Suite 600
San Francisco, CA 94107
Or fax to: 415-222-9958
Or email to: firstname.lastname@example.org, subject: DMCA Counter-Notification
We will forward a copy of your counter-notification, including the information required in item 1 above, to the complainant. BY SENDING US A COUNTER-NOTIFICATION, YOU CONSENT TO THIS DISCLOSURE OF YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION.
If we do not receive notice from the complainant within 10 business days that the complainant has filed an action seeking a court order to restrain you from engaging in infringing activity relating to the material on Twitter, we will replace or cease disabling access to the material.
Further information and a link to a sample counter-notification may be found on the Electronic Frontier Foundation’s website at http://www.eff.org/issues/bloggers/legal/liability/IP.
THIS RESPONSE IS NOT LEGAL ADVICE AND WE ARE NOT YOUR ATTORNEYS. We recommend you contact your own attorney in this matter.
Twitter Trust and Safety
You can respond to this message by replying from the address this email was sent to. If you respond from a different forwarding address or email alias (i.e. email@example.com) your email will not be seen by our support staff.
If you have a Twitter account associated with this email address, you can also update and review this ticket online by clicking the ticket link above.