While you are trying to install the TurboTax software, and when you try to run the turbotax program during the starting up and shutting down Windows, then turbotax error code 1921 arises. In such a scenario you will need to resolve this error. If the error is not completely resolved, you can face many issues in the operating system. For ways to fix TurboTax error code 1921 we have this blog which will manually guide you to solve the error or additional help is just a call away on (855)-526-5749.
Why am I seeing turbotax update problems?
There are a number of reasons that contribute to turbotax update problems and here is a list for the same.
- After you install the corrupted software that can be the causes of Turbotax error 1921.
- In case the software installation is incomplete they may become the reason of this error causes.
- If you have delete theTurbotax related file this might be possible the error is occuring.
- Corrupted windows can be also the reason of Turbotax error 1921.
- Virus or Malware may infect the windows files related to the Turbotax software.
Steps to Fix TurboTax Error Code 1921
Below we have Steps to Fix TurboTax Error Code 1921 that must be followed carefully to eventually get rid of the error without additional help.
Solution 1: Close the Conflicting programs
Following the steps below you can close the conflicting programs leading to TurboTax Error Code 1921.
- Launch the task manager by clicking Ctrl-Alt-Del simultaneously
- Navigate to the processes tab
- Hit on the stop button to stop the programs. Then you have to choose the end process button.
- After identifying the program which is causing the error then, you have to again install the application.
Solution 2: Update & Reinstall Conflicting programs
With the help of the control panel
- Click on the start button and then choose the control on the control panel then click on the control panel in Windows 7.
- Hit on the start button and go to the result, then click on uninstall program.
- Click on the problem program
- Once you click on the update or uninstall option
- If you want to update,then, you have to follow the procedure for updating. In case you are selecting to uninstall the software then, you have to follow the instructions for uninstalling and then re-download.
Using Other Methods
- From the Start menu you will see a list of installed programs then, choose the uninstall program in Windows 7.
- Select the apps.
- Then, you will see the list of features and apps on the windows
- At the end, click on the program which causes the runtime error. You will select the option to uninstall the software or you can click advanced options to reset the application.
Did the blog help you fix TurboTax error code 1921? Though the steps are simple but if they still exist call the support team on toll-free number (855)-526-5749.