“Pre-Wedding” word itself shows the excitement of a newly engaged couple while having their photoshoot just a few days before their happily ever after.
In short Pre-wedding is just a short photo session with your partner to get more comfortable being in front of the camera also helps in building affinity with your photographer, and in return receive a lovely set of romantic photographs before your wedding. So basically, if I write about my experience of Pre-wedding in Gurgaon it was just mind-blowing. There are so many beautiful locations in and around Delhi but my and partner prefer to choose a location named “The picture villa” which is located in Gurgaon.
As per my experience, I would love to share the beautiful perks of having a pre-wedding shoot.
- Comfort zone while facing camera: Normally people hesitate while facing the camera so by having a pre-wedding shoot they get good practice before their big day.
- Get to know more about Photographer: You ‘ll get more comfortable with the photographers and their team which makes things easier for both of them to shoot the couple’s wedding story.
- Good Practice of different Poses: while having a pre-wedding shoot will get to practice some posing which will give practical knowledge of how to pose in wedding photography.
- Will get a chance of quality time with better Half: What can be a better chance than this to spend and get some cozy romantic pictures with your fiancée. So a pre-wedding shoot might be considered a form of good anti-stress therapy. Right?
- Life memories: Trust me this is one of the best experiences a couple can ever have. As a couple gets some nice pictures from the time they get engaged and it becomes their favorite life memories. And these pre-wedding photos also help in creating save the date & wedding cards for their big day.
- You’ll feel delighted that you have done it: After the shoot, a couple will be left inspired and even more excited about their wedding day! Moreover, they will realize that a photoshoot can be fun and that will even result in having even better wedding images.
This pre-wedding shoot is a way of getting rid of that unnecessary stress of ‘posing in front of the camera’.
So, in my opinion, it is very important to have a pre-wedding shoot as it helps the couples to get used to the camera and gives a beautiful experience for the lifetime as when after so many years of your wedding when you look back to those photographs you have a beautiful experience to share with your family and friends.
And as with my recent experience, I will suggest the couple reside in Delhi or nearby to get your Pre-wedding shoot in Gurgaon as you will find more beautiful locations inappropriate budget as well. You can plan your weddings and functions with Best Event Planner in Delhi NCR – Pearl Weddings and Entertainment.