The global biochar fertilizer market size is expected to reach US$ 3,714.3 Mn by the end of 2030. Future Market Insights predicts the market to rise at an impressive CAGR of 14.5% between 2020 and 2030. According to the report, North America is expected to account for the leading share in the global biochar fertilizer market and is estimated to be experiencing robust growth over the forecast period. The high growth of the North America biochar fertilizer market is due to rapid population growth, urbanization, and, increasing demand for organic product.
The effect of using biochar on soil relies on regional conditions including soil type, soil (depleted or healthy), temperature, and humidity. The pyrolysis of biomass residue extracted from agricultural or forest provides biofuel. Biochar is a by-product of pyrolysis that can be used to fertilize farms to improve their fertility and stability. Using biochar fertilizers has resulted in remarkable improvement in tropical soils, improving soil fertility and plant disease resistance.
Due to rapid growth of urbanization, hectic and busy life style and conservative supplementary dietary needs make consumers to shift towards the healthy and organic products. To fulfill all the daily nutrition supplements such as vitamins, minerals consumers are more attracted towards organic food products.
It includes in-depth insights into the biochar fertilizer market. Some of these are:
- The estimated value of the market was at US$ 954.0 Mn in 2020.
- Increasing demand for organic food products is expected to drive market growth.
- Expansion of agricultural sector, launch of advanced and organic products, and improved technologies are expected to create growth opportunities for biochar market.
- North America is anticipated to remain the leading market for biochar fertilizer through the forecast period, trailed by Europe.
- Rise in technologies of agricultural applications such as pyrolysis increases the demand for biochar fertilizer.
“The rising awareness about organic products increases the demand for biochar fertilizer. Advancements in agricultural technologies such as the advent of pyrolysis which improves soil amendments, water consumption treatment reduction and carbon absorption methods used in biochar fertilizer will propel the growth for biochar fertilizer market
Who is Winning?
Some of the players functioning in this market include ECOSUS, Cool Planet, Biochar Supreme, NextChar, Terra Char, Genesis Industries, Interra Energy, CharGrow, Pacific Biochar, Biochar Now, The Biochar Company (TBC), ElementC6, Vega Biofuels, Carbon Gold, Kina, Swiss Biochar GmbH, BlackCarbon, Carbon Terra, Sonnenerde, Biokol, Verora GmbH, Biochar Products Inc., Diacarbon Energy Inc., Agri-Tech Producers LLC, Green Charcoal International, Vega Biofuels Inc, Full Circle Biochar, Pacific Pyrolysis Pty Ltd..
In recent years more research and development technologies has been developed in the biochar industry. Companies such as Phoenix Energy, Pacific Pyrolysis, 3R ENVIRO Tech Group and Cool Plant Power Systems Inc. delivers pyrolysis technology to solve and manufacturer energy solutions. The manufacturers concentrate primarily on new product launch and strategic alliance, merger and acquisition, collaboration to extend their presence in the coming years.
Get Valuable Insights into Biochar Fertilizer Market
Future Market Insights, in its new report, presents an unbiased analysis of the global biochar fertilizer market, covering historical demand data and forecast figures for the period between 2020 and 2030. The study divulges compelling insights into growth witnessed in the market. The global biochar market is segmented on the basis of type, application and region. Based on product type, the market is segmented into Organic Fertilizer, Inorganic Fertilizer and Compound Fertilizer. On the basis of the application the market is segmented into gardening, agriculture and household. Regionally, the market can be segmented into North America, Latin America, Europe, East Asia, South Asia, Oceania and MEA.
BIOCHAR FERTILIZER MARKET – KEY RESEARCH FINDINGS
- The biochar fertilizer market will exhibit a CAGR of 14.5% between 2020 and 2030
- Both organic fertilizer and inorganic fertilizer are likely to be in high demand, enabling both categories to account for the maximum share in the market
- By application, gardening and agriculture application are anticipated to remain frontrunners
- Expansion of agricultural sector in organic and compound segments in developing economies and the launch of advanced and organic products and technologies are expected to create growth opportunities for biochar fertilizer market
- North America is anticipated to exhibit considerably high demand for biochar fertilizer during the forecast period
Information source: https://www.futuremarketinsights.com/reports/biochar-fertilizer-market