One of the most famous English proficiency tests, the Duolingo English Test is required for admission in the universities of English speaking country. Countries like Canada, the USA, China, Japan, Germany, etc accept the examination. About half of the top universities in USA accept it in place of other tests like IELTS or TOEFL. It is just like IELTS and other English exams conducted to check the English language skills of the candidates.
Every year a lot of students apply for the Duolingo proficiency exam and try to qualify it in the first attempt. We mention the pro tips that will guide the students in preparing for the examination and help them in qualifying it in the first attempt. These tips give an idea that how you should focus on your skills, how to manage your study time, Aspirants who apply for the examination and wants to crack it in the first attempt can follow the Duolingo English Test Preparation tips.
- Keep working on your skills.
- Read English articles.
- Strong your vocabulary.
- Communicate in English.
- Solve regular sample test.
- Prepare yourself for an online testing environment.
- Check the test pattern and prepare according to it.
- Maintain a timetable for preparation.
Duolingo Exam Pattern
The test includes another format that is not the same as the IELTS and TOEFL tests. Duolingo doesn't comprise of long inquiries. The test surveys your fitness in the English language based on your inflection and information on maxims. The test pattern includes four basic sections reading, speaking, listening, and writing. The Duolingo Exam Pattern is mention below that candidates need to follow:
- Adaptive Section- This section cover reading, writing, listening, and speaking skills and allow 45 minutes to complete.
- Video Interview- This section will record your answers to open-ended questions and allow you 10 minutes to complete them.