At noon on February 7, the Guangzhou City Pneumonia Epidemic Prevention Command for New Coronavirus Infection issued the No. 3 Circular on Further Strengthening Community and Rural Epidemic Prevention and Control, which requires the concentration of culture and entertainment in the village living room Places are always closed. All residential communities (villages) in the city are closed. Strengthen the management of people (vehicles) access, and restrict non-owners (villages) owners, residents or users and vehicles from entering the property management area. All entrances and exits shall be provided with prevention and control card points, and resident personnel shall enter and exit with their credentials and perform temperature montering.
The circular also requires that enterprises, institutions, rental house owners or other house lessors must implement their responsibilities for prevention and control. Enterprises, institutions, and owners of rental housing are responsible for the management of related personnel, and the management of rental housing is directly responsible.
The full text of the announcement is as follows:
Pneumococcal Disease Command of Guangzhou City for Prevention and Control of New Coronavirus Infection
Notice on epidemic prevention and control (No. 3)
In order to do a good job in epidemic prevention and control, to effectively protect the lives and health of the people, and to safeguard public interests, in accordance with laws and regulations such as the Law of the People's Republic of China on Infectious Disease Prevention and Control and the Law of the People's Republic of China on Emergency Response, The first-level response requirements for major public health emergencies are hereby notified as follows:
First, citizens must do their own protection. Citizens should wash their hands frequently, go out less, do not walk in, do not get together, do not gather meals, wear masks in and out of public places. All gathering places such as culture and entertainment in the village are closed.
2. All residential communities (villages) are closed. Strengthen the management of personnel (vehicles) access, and restrict non-owner (village) owners, residents or users and vehicles from entering the property management area (including but not limited to people such as courier, takeaway and their vehicles). Items delivered by courier companies, takeaways, etc. should be sent to a designated area for centralized storage and management, and collected by customers themselves. All entrances and exits should be equipped with prevention and control card points. Residents must enter and exit and conduct body temperature monitoring. Those whose body temperature exceeds 37.3 degrees Celsius are required to actively cooperate with medical observation and other related disposals in accordance with work guidelines, and promptly report to the residential (village) committee. Will report.
3. Those arriving in Guangzhou must report on the same day. Foreigners and residents of this city will report to the unit and the village (village) committee in a timely manner through the “Sui Kang” WeChat mini-program on the day of arrival. Investigate responsibilities according to law.
4. Personnel who are still stranded in key epidemic areas are not allowed to return until the first-level response to a major public health emergency in the province is lifted. Public officials (party and government agencies, institutions, and state-owned enterprise staff) who return to Guangzhou in advance shall be held accountable by the disciplinary inspection and supervisory organs at the same level; foreign visitors from Guangzhou have a history of staying in key epidemic areas. Eligibility for points-based household registration and eligibility for points-based public rental housing.
V. Those who arrived in key epidemic areas must accept strict home or centralized isolation health management, and they must not go out. In the past 14 days, all personnel who arrived in the key epidemic areas must conduct home and isolation (including dormitory) health observations. If they do not have the home conditions, they must implement centralized quarantine health observations at designated places (including hotels) in the districts. After 14 days, they can be released without symptoms; If you have respiratory symptoms such as fever, cough, shortness of breath, etc., you must immediately report to the neighborhood (village) committee, and the staff of the neighborhood (village) committee will guide them to take protective measures to the nearest hot clinic, and it is strictly forbidden to conceal or report late. Concentrated isolation measures will be taken in accordance with the law to conceal the history of travel in a key epidemic area or to leave the home without authorization during the period of quarantine. If refusal to accept home observation and centralized quarantine health observations results in the spread of the epidemic, responsibilities will be investigated in accordance with the law.
6. Implement "eight ones" management and care for home isolation personnel. The street (town) and residential (village) committees must conduct health management and good care services for quarantined persons, and implement the "eight-on-one" measures: post a health care reminder in front of quarantine households and deliver a quarantine The notice specifies a community counterpart to contact the service person and distribute a thermometer, a dozen masks, a temperature test form, a pen, and a brochure; home quarantine must not leave the quarantine without permission during the quarantine period, daily You must upload and report the body temperature monitoring situation. Domestic garbage generated by home isolation personnel must be sealed in the house and placed outside the residence door at the designated time every day by the community.
7. Enterprises, public institutions, owners of rental houses or other lessors of the house must implement their responsibilities for prevention and control. Enterprises, institutions, and owners of rental housing are responsible for the management of related personnel, and the management of rental housing is directly responsible. Those who do not report the rented houses of key arrivals in key epidemic areas, fail to implement home and centralized quarantine health observation regulations, fail to fulfill their responsibilities for home and centralized quarantine health observation and reporting, and do not cooperate with government and community workers to conduct work will be investigated in accordance with law responsibility.
All citizens and people coming to Guangzhou must abide by the national, provincial, and municipal regulations for epidemic prevention and control, and do a good job of prevention and control. Violations of relevant prevention and control regulations will be investigated for serious responsibility in accordance with the law and regulations.
Guangzhou City Pneumonia Epidemic Prevention and Control Headquarters
February 7, 2020
[Nanfang Daily Reporter] Huang Yingchuan