Senior Network Security Engineer job is tolook to reduce their IT security risk, implement technical changes ahead of for the GDPR, and support PCI-DSS compliance.
Responsibilities will include:
- You will provide input into the planning and strategic direction of IT Security solutions, and will act as a point of technical expertise to the department.
- Providing specialist technical management of network services
- Configuring network switching, routing and firewalling as required
- Segmentation of servers and the organisations network.
This will include: reviewing the current architecture, producing design documentation and developing an implementation plan,
- Network segregation of departments in scope for Cyber Essentials
More info @ Palo Alto CNSE