Regarding the DEV-402 ExamCandidates needs to have experience designing, building, and implementing custom applications with all the declarative customization capabilities with the Salesforce Platform.
Keep reading for information about the Salesforce Platform App Builder exam.
* Content: 60 multiple-choice/multiple-select questions
* Time allotted to complete the DEV-402 exam: 105 minutes
* Passing score: 63%
* Registration fee: USD 200, plus applicable taxes as needed per local law
* Retake fee: USD 100, plus applicable taxes if required per local law
* Delivery options: Proctored exam delivered onsite in a testing center or in a web based proctored environment. Check out information about scheduling a test.
* References: No hard-copy or online materials might be referenced throughout the exam.
* Prerequisite: None; course attendance highly recommended
Concerning the Salesforce Platform App Builder Credential
The Salesforce Platform App Builder credential is for individuals who would want to demonstrate their knowledge and skills in designing, building, and deploying custom applications using the declarative customization capabilities from the Lightning Platform. The candidate can cause, manage, rrmprove data models, application security, business logic, and process automation.
DEV-402 Study Guide: https://salesforce-exam-guide.blogspot.com/2019/04/dev-402-success-guide-and-how-to-crack.html
For example with the concepts you'll be aware to give test:
* How to design the info model, graphical user interface, business logic, and to safeguard custom applications
* How to modify applications for mobile use
* How to style reports and dashboards
* How to deploy custom applications
Audience Description: Salesforce Platform App Builder
The Salesforce Platform App Builder credential is intended for someone that has experience developing custom applications on the Lightning Platform, including practical application with the skills and ideas noted in the exam objectives below.
* The Salesforce Platform App Builder generally has Half a year to at least one year of experience building applications around the Lightning Platform and/or with a similar technology platform.
The Salesforce Platform App Builder candidate has the experience, skills, and data outlined below:
* Familiarity using the capabilities with the Lightning Platform
* Awareness of Salesforce license types and related considerations
* Ability to create applications to compliment business processes and reporting requirements
* Familiarity with the social and mobile capabilities in the platform; accustomed to using and optimizing business applications on the smart phone
* Familiarity together with the Salesforce development environments as well as the options available to deploy applications and manage changes on the Lightning Platform
* Study of the resources indexed by this DEV-402 exam guide and the additional required study materials provided by Salesforce
DEV-402 Exam Outline
The Salesforce Platform App Builder exam measures a candidate’s knowledge and skills related to the following objectives. A candidate should have hands-on experience developing custom applications for the Lightning Platform and also have demonstrated the effective use of each one of the features/functions below.
1. Salesforce Fundamentals: 8%
2. Data Modeling and Management: 20%
3. Security: 10%
4. Business Logic and Process Automation: 27%
5. Social: 3%
6. User Interface: 14%
7. Reporting: 5%
8. Mobile: 5%
9. App Development: 8%
Keeping your Salesforce DEV-402 Certification
One of the benefits of holding a Salesforce credential is usually being up-to-date on new product releases (updates). Consequently, you will end up forced to complete the working platform App Builder certification maintenance modules on Trailhead 3 x a year.
Don’t let your hard-earned credential expire! Should you not complete all maintenance requirements punctually, your credential will expire.
Plan DEV-402 Exam: https://dev-402-preparation-guide.tumblr.com/
For more details about Salesforce Platform App Builder Exam Questions please visit internet page: look at here.