For uses within the Industrial sector, push buttons are often part of a bigger system and are connected through a mechanical linkage. This means that when a button is pressed it can cause another button to release.
A push button switch is a type of switch which consists of a simple electric mechanism or air switch mechanism to turn something on or off. Depending on model they could operate with momentary or latching action function. The button itself is usually constructed of a strong durable material such as metal or plastic. Push button switches come in a range of shapes and sizes.
Push button switches are used throughout industrial and medical applications and are also recognizable in everyday life. Push button switches are present in so many areas across different industries and for different uses here are some examples:
- Calculator buttons – a hand held calculator has lots of small push button switches
- Reset switches – these are usually small and require a tool to press to avoid accidental operation
- Stopping machinery – often around industrial machinery there will be an emergency stop button, sometimes these are located on the wall
- Arcade gaming – these are usually brightly colored to encourage people to play
Push Button Switches have been used for:
- Spa and Jacuzzi controls – our Pneumatic buttons are an excellent choice for Spa and Jacuzzi controls and have been used in the past for this application. They are used to turn the bubbles on and off.
- Toilet flushes – another use for our push button switches, you may have come across our push buttons in public toilets.
- Shower systems- For gyms, sports club or schools, our push button switches have been incorporated into the shower system to turn the water on and off.
- Light switches – Our push button switches have also been used for light switches.
Safety mat is pressure-sensitive machine safeguarding product for the industrial marketplace. Safety mats of USP Safety Switches are designed to detect the presence of workers or passer-by on the mat surface area around hazardous machines. These safety mats are flexible, impact resilient, functional after punctures, extremely durable and will not rust. We offer the largest selection of sizes and styles available.
Email Id: email@example.com
Address: 132450 Gregg Street, Suite B, Poway, 92064, California