A Quick Guide for Facebook password reset Without Email
Stuck with your Facebook account? Are you not able to reset it as you don’t remember the recovery email? Well, worry not as one can easily recover their Facebook account password without knowing the recovery options. Besides, if you are aware of the other recovery options such as the phone number, security questions, etc. then you can easily retrieve the access to your Facebook account. Here’s how.
Process for password reset of Facebook without email
Whether you are trying to the Facebook Password Reset Without Email on your phone or website, the password reset process is the same for both devices. Here’s how.
- Visit the account recovery page of Facebook by using the forgot password link in your web browser or mobile app.
- Then, enter the email address, username, full name linked to your Facebook account into the given particular, then hit the Search button.
- Next, you’ll need to select the recovery option such as email address or phone number to get the recovery code from Facebook.
- However, if you don’t remember the email address, then opt for the phone number recovery option to get the code.
- Once you have got the code, then you’ll need to verify your account by entering the code, and then select the Continue button.
- Hereafter, enter the new passwords in their dedicated particulars, then click on the Continue button to save the changes.
Hence, you should be able to reset your FB account password with the help of a phone number. However, if you don’t have access to that too, then you can opt for the security questions for Facebook password reset without email. Moreover, you can also contact the live experts at Facebook tech services to get better assistance on your account recovery.