What does it mean to transform? What does it mean to take the raw material that life has granted you and you manipulate them as you see fit? What does it mean to change yourself to the person you see in your mind’s eye? Remember Transformation begins in mind, if you are not mentally ready to BE THE BEST VERSION OF YOURSELF, no extrinsic motivation can help you in the process.
To transform is a destiny, which is not preplanned. Nobody can dictate your final form after the transformation, the amount of hard work and dedication decides everything. See, don’t compare yourself to anybody, if you are doing the transformation for a purpose or to impress, it doesn’t work like that. One day or another you will end up losing everything as there is no competition left. YOUR ONLY COMPETITION IS YOU! Do it for yourself, for your mental peace. Be like a prism, through which energy enters and is scattered into an array of endless possibilities!
TRANS -FOR -YOU -MATION!
Every person who has achieved greatness began from a single thought and an idea. The energy then transformed themselves into a bright star. In this blog, you will discover what it takes to transform yourself from where you are and where you want to be – The Destination!
BIGGEST ENEMIES IN TRANSFORMATION JOURNEY!
- GENETICS: How often you have heard it ‘I wish I had his genetics’ or ‘A genetic freak guy’. Noob lifters and losers who cannot see the light that exists within us will try to demean always. Some people have great genetics for bodybuilding, Ronnie Coleman was a genetically gifted guy. But genetics can’t help you lift 1000 lbs! It’s the hard work and commitment you are putting to unleash your true potential. You cannot become the best version of yourself by looking for blame in others. Search your path to be your best self and walk it.
- EXTERNAL MOTIVATION: Sparks of motivation are common. They are stirred on by external forces that spring us into action. Maybe you saw an action movie with a hero saving the day? Or your friend just lost a ton of fat and gained confidence. These moments of inspiration flash in the pan and motivates us. Motivation Is always temporary, you don’t need it. What you need is commitment and inspiration to bring about a complete transformation. Motivation can be easily turned off at 5 AM when your alarm goes off and you’ve had 4 hours of sleep only.
AKE A COMMITTED PROMISE TO YOURSELF THAT YOU WILL TRANSFORM!
KEY TO TRANSFORMATION!
Determining your calorie intake.
Every person's caloric need differs. Your height, weight, age, and workout activity determine your total calorie needs. Most importantly your transformation goals, whether to lose fat or gain muscle plays a major role. Diets are relative to the person’s genetic makeup, experience, and lifestyle. You must eat more than you burn to build muscle and eat less than your burn to lose fat. Building muscle requires additional calories to build whereas burning fat relies on the calorie deficit.
- Protein is the building block of the muscle that is used to build and repair the muscle fibers. Protein Is a powerful tool for transformation. It keeps you full and increases the metabolic rate. During a calorie deficit, protein is needed to preserve your muscle mass
- Fats are the rich source of energy and responsible for the production of the hormone, including testosterone. The decent amount of fats in the meal is healthy and can help you transform easily.
- Carbohydrates are the fuel to muscle. The essential macro is often vilified during the fat loss process. They have protein-sparing property; means they can help prevent your body from breaking down the muscle tissue during a calorie deficit.
Now, you have the best tips and advice that make body transformation effective. Are you ready to transform yourself? Want to build muscle or lose fat? Read my other blogs for the best workout schedule and training myths.
EAT GREENS, STAY FIT AND SAVE ANIMALS!