If you are here just because you want to know how to change the font type and color in AOL Mail, then you have landed on the right page. If you have a question in your mind that you can really change the font type or color in AOL, then yes it is possible to do so. This option is specifically made available for the users if they are bored with the default mail and want to do something new to make their emails more interesting and attractive. And, all of this can be done directly from your mail account by logging in with the correct AOL mail login credentials.
So, in this article, we are going to explain to you how you can change the default font for composing an email. The process explained below is applicable to the ones where you log in to your account through the website or via the AOL Mail app. Therefore, without making further ado, let us jump right into the process to change the default AOL mail font.
Steps to change the font style/color in AOL Mail
Here are the steps through which you can achieve this:
- At first, open the AOL website or app
- Now, log in using your AOL mail login username and password
- Then, go to the inbox and select the "Options" drop-down
- Now, click on the "Mail Settings" option from the menu
- Choose the "Compose" option from the available ones
- Now, go to the "Default Font and Color" menu
- And, click on the "Font" drop-down arrow
- From the given types of fonts, you can choose a preferred one
- Choose the font size as well as the text color
- Make the necessary changes after reviewing and click "Save Settings"
To change the compose settings in your AOL mail login account especially the font type, size, or style, you just need to log in to your account and navigate to the "Options" menu. After making the necessary customization, you can make your composing mail look more attractive and personalized.