Hydrogen is an elementary component of life and the universe. It is the lightest and most abundant chemical element in existence. Hydrogen makes up 90% of the universe, and 99% of the sun, which is where the earth receives energy. Hydrogen is the most important element of our cells, since mitochondria (the motors of cells) need hydrogen to produce the necessary energy (ATP) for the growth, repair and regeneration of the body. It is for this reason that the best source of energy that we have at our disposal is hydrogen. We receive hydrogen through food. Plants capture hydrogen from the sun and transform it into chlorophyll. Hydrogen is stored in the form of carbohydrate (glucose) which is the fuel of our cells.
What are the benefits of hydrogen water?
In case you did not know, hydrogen is a vital element and fulfils numerous functions in your body:
1. Neutralizes free radicals that are what makes us age, and that cause 90% of diseases.
2. Inhibit the damage at the genetic level.
3. Stimulates the enzymes of the cells that act as antioxidants.
4. You have anti-inflammatory properties and reduce the symptoms of allergies.
5. Reduce blood sugar.
6. Protects against bacteria and viruses.
7. Improves the condition of the skin.
With these properties, it is easy to understand the benefits of hydrogen for our body:
a) Delays aging.
b) It lowers excess cholesterol.
c) Balances high levels of triglycerides.
d) Increase energy, mental clarity and attention.
e) It improves the metabolism.
f) Increase sports performance.
g) Decreases the recovery time.
h) Reduce inflammation.
i) Relieves muscle and joint pain.
j) Improves blood circulation.
k) Regulates blood pressure.
l) Helps maintain the movement of the intestines.
m) Improves the condition of the skin.
n) Normalizes blood sugar.
Hence hydrogen water is very important for the good health. The water molecule enriched with hydrogen has a smaller size than normal and this makes it penetrate better in our body and be more hydrating. In fact, it is able to cross the brain barrier, which other antioxidants do not. All these characteristics make hydrogen the best antioxidant that exists. And as you well know, aging has to do with the inevitable oxidation.
Hydrogenated water means water rich in active hydrogen. The active hydrogen dissolved in water is one of the most powerful antioxidants with an oxidizing capacity that neutralizes the free radicals that damage our cells. Being in this even more effective than vitamins A, C, E, green tea and other antioxidants.
The most practical and economic way to supply hydrogen to our body is through water enriched with hydrogen. So it is must that water which we intake have sufficient amount of Hydrogen. There are many machine in the market which manage the quantity of hydrogen in water and these machine are called hydrogen water maker.
Coupon Code： Freeshipping on any order 8000 from olansi.net
Operating scheme of hydrogen water maker
1. In the lower tank the hydrogen is separated from the oxygen by means of electrolysis, by the action of the electrodes, which are two titanium grids with a platinum bath, one connected to the positive pole in contact with the water of the lower tank, and the other connected to the negative pole in contact with the water above, at the base of the jar.
2. There is a membrane separating the two electrodes, which only lets pass the hydrogen ions, which are much smaller than those of oxygen. Hydrogen ions are hydrogen atoms without electrons, which gives them positive electric charge. This makes them feel attracted to the negative pole, above the membrane, causing it to pass through and pass into the jar. Once the hydrogen ions have passed into the jar they take the electrons from the negative pole, becoming “active hydrogen” atoms.