Shenzhen Sipotek Technology Co., Ltd is a professional visual inspection machine ,automated vision inspection system,industrial machine vision camera,automated optical inspection machine ,optical sorting machine manufacturer from china.
Vision inspection machine is an automated appliance used in the image-based assessment of products in various industries and manufacturing plants. In recent decades, vision inspection machines have experienced technological transformation.
Today we will talking about a futuristic concept: visual inpection machine with automated visual inspection systems for injectable products.
The current market is no longer just advertising. The quality, although it was always valued, has taken first place in the valuation positions that customers ask for when obtaining a product. It is no longer everything that the product looks good, is fashionable or that fulfills a dictated function.
In this new society, the fact that a product is of maximum quality when it comes to performing the function for which it was created has transformed the way of seeing them. Higher quality products tend to be sold more frequently, and with less publicity and at a higher price.
In this way, several universities specialized in engineering take concepts to their different countries: automated vision inspection systems for different areas. These systems are capable of tasks such as:
-Verification of cracks or imperfections in moving parts or spare parts of different types of transport (cars, trucks, ships, airplanes)
– Verification of the letters on the labels found on production lines with high speed
– Exact visual measurements of the products you are looking for
– Disposal of imperfect products from the production lines for maximum optimization of their quality.
How do automated vision inspection systems help a business to growth?
As we have already said, quality control has become one of the key obligations in a company. The production of top quality products in a repetitive and fast way makes a company generate twice the profits through customer satisfaction.
However, leaving a task of this magnitude to a human component has become obsolete for two reasons:
– First, the existence of the human factor: A human system is subject to human benefits and imperfections. First the subjective evaluations enter by the persons in charge of the verification system, and second the maximum human capacity enters, which limits the speed with which a product can be evaluated so that the system does not fail.
– Second, there is their profitability. The fact of having a human quality verification system involves the fact of an investment not actively, but passively. You will constantly need to subtract part of the profits to maintain this human quality verification system. Which subtracts the total profit of the product for a company.
An automated visual inspection system involves investing in a reputable asset that will pay itself over time. A unique investment that allows a quality assessment at a rate 10 times higher than the human and does not accept subjective assessments. In addition to this, it does not have a maximum work schedule, and it is not a liability that is kept deducting profits from the final products.
This system has become an obligation for business production, since it greatly reduces the error factor in products to such an extent that it makes companies that obviate these systems become obsolete and unable to fight in a futuristic market.
Coupon code: freeshipping on any order from sipotek.net
This has summed up the market, to most renowned companies, which intelligently invest in an asset such as a visual inspection machine.
About Shenzhen Sipotek Technology Co., Ltd
Started in 2002, Sipotek Technology is located in Shenzhen in China. The company designs and manufactures visual inspection systems with its avant-garde R&D department and a great experience in artificial vision technologies. The Sipotek Technology staff supports customers 360 degrees, from listening to their requests to the development of ambitious machines for quality control.
For Product Inquiries:
Contact Person: James Yuan
Company: Shenzhen Sipotek Technology Co., Ltd