With summer around the corner, and the bathing suits showing all the COVID lockdown eating and overeating consequences, it’s time to get a jump start towards your personal best body.
Instead of spending $$$$$ money on detoxing beverages, supplements, or meal plans, invest in a lifestyle makeover with a Weight Loss Expert Miami who can guide you in all aspects of food, fitness and lifestyle changes. With all of the temptations living in the tropics, delicious restaurants, bars and international foods, Weight loss in Miami can be challenging.
Here are the top healthy weight loss tips that will help make it easier for you to get started.
- Never skip breakfast- If you want to eat light, have a shake or enhanced coffee with your favorite lite dairy or non-dairy milk instead.
- Have regular meals- That’s regular for you for weight loss in Miami. Be consistent throughout the day every day. Pick times that work for YOU to eat and stick to those times. Preferably it is a minimum of 3 eating intervals a day, whether or not you call them breakfast lunch or dinner, or 3 large snacks or 3 times you feel best when you eat each day.
- Eat more veggies and fruits- Consumption of fruits and veggies adds fiber, minerals, and vitamins. When you meet your daily dietary needs, you feel better, more energetic and burn more calories as a result.
- Stay Hydrated- Sometimes, a glass of water is all you need to curb the thirst and stay high on hydration.
- Get active- exercise + healthy eating = Healthy weight management.
With guidance and coaching from weight loss expert Miami along with these strategies, you can meet your goals.
Contact an expert Dietitian for Weight Loss in Miami and make a difference in your day and your life!
About Lisa Dorfman
Lisa Dorfman, MS, RD, CSSD, CCMS, LMHC, FAND is a renowned award-winning sports nutritionist weight loss expert Miami specializing in performance nutrition for life. As a former professional athlete, Lisa knows first-hand the importance and impact of preparing delicious fresh performance fuel for weight loss and management.
Over the years she has provided advice to athletes representing more than 20 sports, corporate executives, politicians and everyday incredible men, women, teens, and children.
Lisa is passionate about what she does and who she delivers good food and nutrition to—her client’s needs are her 1st priority.
For her programs and services, contact: firstname.lastname@example.org
or complete the query form on her website - lisadorfman.co