it is so that you have to do a lot of settings that it all works.
Due to many plugin and oscam-icam settings, the user can make mistakes and make mistakes when configuring.
The mistake one makes is to change the emulators and config files too often or to install and uninstall them
and the receiver image comes to a standstill and does not run at all.
not everything is described in the previous instructions that you have to rename all files, how and where?
First you uninstall all emus but cccam can stay and restart receiver.
Then install an oscam. There can only be one oscam in the receiver oscam stable or mod or trunk.
(oscam must be running afterwards. ACTIVE)
Executed/transferred with the tool flashfxp
in the Enigma settings/extras (ATV: MENU/SETTINGS/OPERATION & INTERFACE/ system settings):
Set Integrate ECM in HTTP streams to YES
Decrypt HTTP Streams NO
Decrypt received HTTP streams NO
1. Transfer the softcam.oscamicam under etc\init.d and rename it to softcam.oscam-icam. RIGHTS 755
2. Transfer the config files oscamicam under etc\tuxbox and rename the oscamicam folder to oscam-icam RIGHTS 755
and configure accordingly according to the instructions from the provider.
3. Transfer the oscamicam.emu to etc
4. Transfer the bin oscamicam to usr/bin. and watch out here with the flashfxp,
transfer the oscamicam as oscam-stable with flashfxp so that the old oscam-stable is replaced
5. Transfer the bin oscamicam to usr/bin. and transfer the oscamicam as oscam-icam with flashfxp. RIGHTS 755
6. Create iCAM user for Radegast:
user = icam
groups = 1,2,3,4,5
7. Copy Config, Stream Relay only 1 CAID.
port = 9090
allowed = 127.0.0.1,192.168.0.0-192.168.255.255
user = icam
stream_ecm_delay = 0
stream_relay_ctab = 098D
8. Import channel list.
9. Copy the file to etc/enigma2 and do a search, then edit the bouquets.tv file there and enter the following:
#SERVICE 1:7:1:0:0:0:0:0:0:0:FROM BOUQUET “userbouquet2.tv” ORDER BY bouquet
10. Softcam Panel Select the Softcam oscam-icam with the blue button and confirm with green.
Very IMPORTANT.: restart the box (not a guy restart) if the receiver hangs when restarting,
please unplug the power cord and switch on the receiver again normally.
Select the channel Sky no matter which one and wait about 5 seconds. The picture is then there.
Changes the channels from the sky…then the others also run wonderfully.