Dollar General Selling CBD Products To Mellow Out Customers
Dollar General wants to make sure its consumers are mellowed out by selling CBD cosmetic products in more than 1,000 stores across Tennessee and Kentucky. They rely on low-income shoppers and African Americans specifically spend hundreds of millions of dollars in the cosmetics consumables space.
Read the full article at: www.forbes.com
- B2B Amazon-like Platform Aims to Change Payments in Cannabis Industry
- (GRNF) – Cannabis Company Gears Up For Drone Delivery
- Why Medical Cannabis Lacks Scientific History
- Massachusetts Lifts Ban On Cannabis Vaping Products •
- The State Claims Hemp Is Legal. The Brooklyn D.A. Disagrees
- MLB Will No Longer Drug Test Baseball Players for Weed
- Inside the World of Cannabis Influencer Trippy Treez
- New Medical Trials Will Determine If Weed Can Treat MS and Alzheimer’s Disease
- Cannabis has gone from a criminalized drug to a multibillion-dollar global boom in just a few years. Here’s everything you need to know about the emerging legal cannabis industry.
- ‘Make It Legal Florida’: Over 65% Of Florida Voters Want Recreational Marijuana Legalized – CBS Miami
The post Dollar General Selling CBD Products To Mellow Out Customers appeared first on Top Seller Website.
from Top Seller Website https://ift.tt/2PSYBLt
via Online Shopping