Did US Gives China Eminent Domain Over US Property?
Even if the theory of Eminent Domain is not "technically" supported, we see increasing influence of China's autocratic regime through collaboration with US corporations like Google and Facebook, who apply Chinese Communist form of censorship to subscribers of US social media platforms.
We only need to review the numerous Alt media sites and their millions of followers deleted by Facebook and Twitter to realize how Communist China policy of suppressed dissent has invaded Social Media platforms originally developed for US audiences.
The First amendment has completely disappeared for skeptics of the Sandy Hook shooting.
- 1/13/2015 - China praises Facebook's decision to censor dissident
- 7/24/2018 - Facebook has created a subsidiary in China, even though its site is banned in the country
- 8/01/2018 - Google Plans to Launch Censored Search Engine (DRAGONFLY) in China, Leaked Documents Reveal
- 9/25/2018 - Google’s censored search engine for China is sparking a moral crisis within the company
- 10/12/2018 - Facebook And Twitter Ban Popular Independent Media Sites In Coordinated Purge - Mark Zuckerberg just shut down 559 pages and 251 accounts — which include tons of massive independent media sites with millions of followers run by Americans - a few weeks out from the midterms. Mark Zuckerberg and Twitter's Jack Dorsey just carried out quite possibly the biggest attack on the free press in the history of America and the corporate media is cheering it on.
US Gives China Eminent Domain Over US Property Beyond High Treason
A. True Ott, PhD, ND 2/28/2009
Is Nazi China Emerging?
Ex-Chinese Official Details Plan for World Domination
FEDS Grant Eminent Domain For Collateral to Chana For US Debts.
11/7/2018 Yu Yongding: Trump’s Trade War May End Up Helping China Rebalance Economy
China Needs U.S. Guarantees for Treasuries, Yu Says (Update2)
SNOPES: Feds Grant China Eminent Domain (False)
Jerome Corsi: Did Hillary really pledge U.S. homes to China? (No)
Clinton Urges Continued Investment in U.S.