Cannabis reduces headache and migraine pain by nearly half
Inhaled cannabis reduces self-reported headache severity by 47.3% and migraine severity by 49.6%, according to a recent study led by Carrie Cuttler, a Washington State University assistant professor of psychology.
Read the full article at: medicalxpress.com
- FDA Cracks Down On CBD: Cautions 15 Companies For Making Illegal Product Claims
- Can CBD Cure a Hangover?
- The complete guide to CBD (cannabidiol)
- Vape companies and marijuana dispensaries teach about vaping
- Anti-Aging and CBD: A Chat on Health and Wellness and Reversing the Damage 11/25 by The Charmaine Show | Self Help
- How Much Do We Really Know About Cannabis? We Ask Someone Who’s Researching It | St. Louis Public Radio
- Meet Burb, the Yeezy of Cannabis | Civilized Life
- Cannabis Legalization Roundup: Mexico, Luxembourg, Switzerland
- Are you experiencing seasonal depression? Here are some tips to help
- Vaporizers 101: Find your vape
The post Cannabis reduces headache and migraine pain by nearly half appeared first on Top Seller Website.