About the DEV-402 ExamCandidates must have experience designing, building, and implementing custom applications using the declarative customization capabilities of the Salesforce Platform.
Keep reading for information regarding the Salesforce Platform App Builder exam.
* Content: 60 multiple-choice/multiple-select questions
* Time sent to complete the DEV-402 exam: 105 minutes
* Passing score: 63%
* Registration fee: USD 200, plus applicable taxes as required per local law
* Retake fee: USD 100, plus applicable taxes if required per local law
* Delivery options: Proctored exam delivered onsite in a testing center or even in an online proctored environment. Get more information at info on scheduling a test.
* References: No hard-copy or online materials might be referenced in the exam.
* Prerequisite: None; course attendance strongly recommended
In regards to the Salesforce Platform App Builder Credential
The Salesforce Platform App Builder credential is designed for folks who wish to demonstrate their knowledge and skills in designing, building, and deploying custom applications while using declarative customization capabilities with the Lightning Platform. The candidate can make, manage, rrmprove data models, application security, business logic, and process automation.
DEV-402 Study Guide: https://salesforce-exam-guide.blogspot.com/2019/04/dev-402-success-guide-and-how-to-crack.html
For example with the concepts you will understand to pass through the exam:
* How to development the data model, graphical user interface, business logic, and security for custom applications
* How to modify applications for mobile use
* How to create reports and dashboards
* How to deploy custom applications
Audience Description: Salesforce Platform App Builder
The Salesforce Platform App Builder credential is meant for anyone that has experience developing custom applications about the Lightning Platform, including request with the skills and ideas noted within the exam objectives below.
* The Salesforce Platform App Builder generally has Six months to at least one year practical experience building applications on the Lightning Platform and/or with a similar technology platform.
The Salesforce Platform App Builder candidate contains the experience, skills, files outlined below:
* Familiarity using the capabilities from the Lightning Platform
* Awareness of Salesforce license types and related considerations
* Ability to design applications to aid business processes and reporting requirements
* Familiarity using the social and mobile capabilities in the platform; used to using and optimizing business applications with a cell phone
* Familiarity together with the Salesforce development environments along with the solutions to deploy applications and manage changes about the Lightning Platform
* Study in the resources indexed by this DEV-402 exam guide as well as the additional required study materials supplied by Salesforce
DEV-402 Exam Outline
The Salesforce Platform App Builder exam measures a candidate’s knowledge and skills in connection with the subsequent objectives. A candidate really should have hands-on experience developing custom applications for the Lightning Platform and also have demonstrated the usage of all the features/functions below.
1. Salesforce Fundamentals: 8%
2. Data Modeling and Management: 20%
3. Security: 10%
4. Business Logic and Process Automation: 27%
5. Social: 3%
6. User Interface: 14%
7. Reporting: 5%
8. Mobile: 5%
9. App Development: 8%
Keeping your Salesforce DEV-402 Certification
One benefit of holding a Salesforce credential is obviously being up-to-date on cool product releases (updates). Consequently, you'll be forced to complete system App Builder certification maintenance modules on Trailhead thrice annually.
Don’t let your hard-earned credential expire! If you don't complete all maintenance requirements promptly, your credential will expire.
Plan for DEV-402 Exam: https://dev-402-preparation-guide.tumblr.com/
More details about Salesforce Platform App Builder Certification go this popular webpage.