The State Claims Hemp Is Legal. The Brooklyn D.A. Disagrees
‘The new law does not change the penal law, under which any part of the cannabis plant, regardless of THC level, is considered marijuana.’…
Read the full article at: gothamist.com
- MLB Will No Longer Drug Test Baseball Players for Weed
- Inside the World of Cannabis Influencer Trippy Treez
- New Medical Trials Will Determine If Weed Can Treat MS and Alzheimer’s Disease
- Cannabis has gone from a criminalized drug to a multibillion-dollar global boom in just a few years. Here’s everything you need to know about the emerging legal cannabis industry.
- ‘Make It Legal Florida’: Over 65% Of Florida Voters Want Recreational Marijuana Legalized – CBS Miami
- Hemp-Based CBD Oil Won’t Diminish THC’s Popularity, Analysts Predict
- Why The Time Is Right For The Women Of Cannabis Conference
- Pennsylvania Is Using the Vape Crisis to Try to Legalize Weed – VICE
- Talking Points: Rep. Ryan Winkler Discusses The Push To Legalize Recreational Marijuana In Minnesota – WCCO | CBS Minnesota
- The Environmental Catastrophe in Your Joint
The post The State Claims Hemp Is Legal. The Brooklyn D.A. Disagrees appeared first on Top Seller Website.
from Top Seller Website http://j.mp/2rp75SF http://j.mp/2uQpuG4