Evidence of Arson and Foreknowledge at Notre Dame Inferno
Aircraft With Apparent Cloaking and Hovering Technology
On the afternoon of the Notre Dame cathedral fire (April 15, 2019), the time-lapse camera at the Paris Westin Hotel captured what appears to be a stationary aircraft that faded in and out of visibility within six minutes. This event was discovered and reported by Daniel Alexander Cannon (Youtube: Logic Before Authority) in a video posted on the same date. The original time-lapse video remained archived on the Westin Hotel system for anyone to inspect and download in order to confirm the event was documented on the original video source.
The time of event captured by Westin video is estimated to be approximately 6:45 PM. This time is coincident with the 6:43 PM fire alarm that evacuated the cathedral.
Less than one hour earlier - at 5:57 PM, a black aircraft matching the physical description of the aircraft in the time-lapse video was inadvertently captured in a photo that went viral due to a playful scene between father and daughter in front of the cathedral just 23 minutes before the first alarm was reported but ignored.
It's important to note the first alarm was reported during Mass at 6:20 PM but was ignored due to poorly documented confusion. (The Guardian - Notre Dame Cathedral fire – a visual guide and timeline)
The Westin Hotel video directed at the Eiffel tower was not adjacent to Notre Dame cathedral as claimed in Daniel Cannon's video. Google Earth above shows the correct relationship of the Eiffel Tower to the Westin and Notre Dame. The structure out of frame to left of the screen is the Westin Hotel. The octagonal pond in the Jardin des Tuileres, south of the Westin can be seen to verify the location. This places the cathedral in nearly the opposite direction.
The photo (below) that went viral, submitted by Brooke Windsor shows what appears to be the cloaked aircraft in the upper RH corner. Since the cathedral faces to the west, the aircraft in this instance is east of the cathedral and even further away from both the Westin and the Eiffel tower.
Brook Windsor's photo was taken at 5:57 PM while the black aircraft in the Westin video was captured at approximately 6:45 PM, based on minutes before sunset at 8:41 PM as measured from the Westin's lapse-time video. The Eiffel tower lights are reportedly turned on at Sunset (8:41 on April 15).
If it's the same aircraft as seen in the Westin video then it must have moved location in order to be seen in both the video and the photo.
Interesting and Coherent Finds Related to Notre Dame Fire
- Sarah Westfall 4/24/19: New Information - Notre Dame, Important Updates w/ Kevin Annett
- Robert Steele: Notre Dame Cathedral Burning False Flag, Complicity of Pope, Organized by Macron, Merkel, & May, Each a Satanist, Goal of Saving EU & Central Banks UPDATE 10
- EXPERTS SUSPECT ARSON AT NOTRE DAME FIRE Here’s What We Know About What Started It
- Notre Dame Fire a Ploy to Re-popularize, Forgive pedophile priests and Re-fund the Catholic Church
- Elitist Architects Want Notre Dame Rebuilt to Reflect France in the NEW WORLD ORDER
- EXPECT ATTACKS ON CHURCHES TO CONTINUE - France Then Worldwide
- Cloaking Aircraft (TR-3B) at Notre Dame Fire
- Notre Dame Incinerated (Truth By Grace)
- Notre Dame Fire UFO Footage Explained
- Notre Dame Fire Birthing The Antichrist And Time Reset
- TR-3B Cloaking Aircraft Patent!
- TR-3B Flying Triangle Patent Now Available to the Public
- Triangular spacecraft - US20060145019A1
- Rotating electrostatic propulsion system - US20030209637A1
- Brooke Windsor Captures TR-3B photo at 5:57 shortly before cathedral fire.
- Brooke Windsor Photo Goes Viral For EPIC Father and Daughter Sentiment
- Brooke Windsor: Tourist needs help identifying man and child in EPIC Cathedral photo
- Notre Dame: Hunt for ‘dad and daughter’ in photo goes viral
- Photo of father playing with daughter one of final images before Notre Dame fire - Brooke Windsor Goes to Social Media
- Brooke Windsor Photo of 'father and daughter' playing outside Notre Dame Cathedral turns into viral search for Dad.
Viral Photo taken an hour before the fire reveals cloaked aircraft
Brooke Windsor Captures TR-3B photo one hour before fire.
Hale deleted the tweet claiming his source had no hard evidence - not that he didn't trust his source (More)
NCR: Christopher Hale is a co-founder of Millennial and a senior fellow at Catholics in Alliance for the Common Good. He helped lead national Catholic outreach for President Barack Obama's 2012 re-election campaign. He and his work have been featured in Time magazine, USA Today, The Washington Post, CNN and Fox News, among other publications. (Twitter)
Disaster Coincidence Makes Good Politics
"Michelle was in Paris for a conference at the AccorHotels Arena ... as part of her book tour for her best-seller, "Becoming."
- https://153news.net/watch_video.php?v=N1G6YW7KYH9K Someone doing something!!!
Subitted by Frederick Hand
- http://tapnewswire.com/2019/04/the-heart-of-france-is-burning/ and the two comments