Create and login to a Business PayPal Account
- Go to PayPal.com and snap "Sign-up".
- Select the "Business account" choice and snap "Next".
- Record your email address and snap "Next".
- From that point forward, make a PayPal login id and secret phrase.
- After that, create a PayPal login id and password.
Then, read all business-related arrangements and arrangements cautiously. At that point click the "Agree and Continue" button.
From that point forward, you will be asked some business-related inquiries, for example, federal retirement aide number, boss id number, and so forth
- At that point, enter the site address on the off chance that you have one and press the "Proceed" button.
- From that point forward, you will be requested some close to home data to confirm your character.
- At that point your Business PayPal account is prepared.