Why Overweight People and Bodybuilders Prefer Clenbuterol So Much?
Clenbuterol is a powerful bronchodilator which is used by sufferers of breathing disorders such as asthma, as a decongestant. It is commonly available as a hydrochloride salt, clenbuterol hydrochloride.
It is most commonly used in fat loss plans than in any other medications, as it is a very common fat burner used by many anabolic users. It stands as the favorite steroid among the athletes and bodybuilders majority of who buy clenbuterol in the beginning of the contests.
How does Clenbuterol work?
- Increased BMR: Clenbuterol helps the basal metabolic rate (BMR) of the body to rise by increasing the internal temperature of the body. Due to which body will be forced to use up the stored fat, thus burning them out leaving the lean muscle.
- Augmented Oxygen Flow: It helps in increasing oxygen flow which helps to revive a person after a hard workout.
- Reduce Fat: It targets the subcutaneous fat underneath the skin and when proteins come in contact with the fat, it breaks them down into by-products that can be easily eliminated, resulting in weight loss. Moreover, it releases adrenaline, to help you cope with any crisis situation.
The Clenbuterol Cycle
- The Burst Cycle: a large amount of the drug is taken for two days followed by a two days gap, after that starting again.
- The Common Cycle: this involves taking a small amount of medicine over a period of seven days. After that again the medication is started after a week gap.
- The Incremental Cycle: in this cycle, the medication starts from a low dose then it increases without any break.
Is it safe to use?
The Answer is simply yes, if it is taken according to the recommended dose. The side effects that may occur during the medication are often mild and get diminished when clenbuterol is expelled from the body. A lot of water intake is also very important and the recommended dosage should also not exceed.