Women, no matter what type, have a tendency to unintentionally push a man's buttons in the beginning of a relationship. This usually leads to the "Where did I go wrong?", and by this time, he's most likely to avoid any questions you insist on asking him about it.
These are 10 mistakes women tend to make with their beaus in the beginning, or start of a relationship, that usually get the break-up ball rolling. These are in no particular order, as they can vary in damage from each man. Just try to make a little note of them, and if you catch yourself in the process of making one, step back and ask yourself if you might regret your actions later on.
1. Ladies, men generally know it is their "responsibility" to make the phone calls.
2. I know it's tempting when your snuggled close together to want to talk about your relationship, and find out where you stand in all this madness.First off, men are more action oriented when it comes to love, the fact he is snuggling with you is his way of showing you he cares about you. Don't ruin it by trying to analyze things. You'll find him scooting over and bringing that arm back from around your shoulders real quick. Talking about feelings makes it all too much a reality for a man, and he will close up. You might find a sensitive one here and there, but better safe than sorry.
3. Stop asking questions about his past girlfriends.A question or two about why they broke up is fine, you have a right to know if she tried to kill him. But, too many questions about them can lead to all sorts of problems, that is including a reconciliation. You get him thinking about those good old days, and she might be the one he's calling tomorrow.
4. Make it a habit of stepping outside yourself if you find that you have been babbling on and on.Most men will listen for a while, but when you start going into how you like to dress your cat for the fall season, you might want to just show him Fluffy's wardrobe instead of describing it for two hours.
5. Here's an important one, at least in the beginning, don't shed any tears.
6. This is an oldie, but a goodie.
7. Okay Ladies, let's talk about Hallmark cards, greeting cards, and just about any card you can think of. (Handmade Included)
8. Most men know that the "I forgot my (fill in the blank )at your place" trick, is a sham.
9. Unless he asks you, DON'T show up at his work.This should be pretty self explanatory. It's a bad idea on so many levels.
10. And last but not least, do not bring up marriage, and all your hopes for a huge family.
These are 10 mistakes I see over, and over again. They are made in many different ways, but almost always have the same negative result. The most important thing to remember is that men are different, and they just don't move to the same beat as our drum. It's always the best attack to not be like all the other girls who made him uncomfortable, and just let him have a good time. In the beginning, let him hold the keys to all the doors that lead to the "feeling" rooms. He will open them when he's ready, and lock them for good if you constantly knock on them.
Short note about the author
Author: Ray Astralis