1. Drink lots of water
2. You can wear ear plugs and also eye shades
3. Have a light meal and avoid junk foods.
4. Ensure that you refill your water bottle frequently
5. Take extra care for your neck and back.
6. Moisturize your lips
...with a lip balm.
7. Prevent your skin from drying up
...by applying enough moisturizer to your hands and face.
8. Don't be sitting in the plane.
Just have a small walk occasionally to have a good blood circulation.
9. Dress warm
...because the temperature of the cabin is usually set to 22 to 24 degrees Celsius.
10. Don't remove your makeup before taking rest
...since it will prevent your skin from losing moisture in the flight.
11. Yawn frequently
...or chew your gum or swallow your saliva to depressurize your ears.
12. Don't drink coffee
...before and during your flight.
13. Ensure that you have plenty of greens and carbohydrates
...before boarding the flight and see to it that you take a deep breath before boarding it.
14. Wear comfortable shoes and loose clothes.
Make sure for every time zone you cross, you take rest which in turn will reset your body's condition and allow it to adjust to the new environment.
15. Have a small medicine kit
...with your medical records and insurance in case of any emergency a balanced diet and have a routine to keep healthy at all times.
Short note about the author
Author: Cathy Peterson