UFO's Mysteries Weird Events For Cape Breton Islanders
Cape Breton Home of our Hearts
Cape Breton, Nova Scotia is the No. 1 island destination in Canada and continental United States, according to Travel and Leisure magazine’s 2011 World’s Best Awards
- Chimps know which plants have medicinal benefits.
- Ravens get attention with gestures. I saw one 'flip the bird' once.
- Major breakthrough in understanding dolphin language.
- Turtle embryos communicate with each other to coordinate hatching.
- Rupert Sheldrake may be right (Amazon US & UK).
- Man drags piano up a mountain to play Beethoven for blind elephants.
- Why does evolution allow some people to taste words & hear colours?
- Artist Jane Rosen discusses synesthesia & nature.
- What is psychic archaeology and does it work?
- The Vaults of Time by Stephan A Schwartz (Amazon US & UK).
- Intuitive Archaeology: digging in the past with the mind's eye.
- 1001 Arabian petroglyphs: rock art in the deserts of Saudi Arabia.
- Plans to light up Stonehenge at night. I'd rather the stars do that.
- Stonehenge pits played a part in celestial mysteries.
- Confessions of a crop circle maker.
- In the search for alien life, is it time to diversify?
- Hollywood, NASA, and the Curse of Mars.
- Wind-blown Martian sand dunes caught on camera.
- Chile's Atacama Desert offers a hint of alien-life habitats.
- Are UFOs flying over Argentina's mountain ranges.
- Legends of giants in the Peruvian Andes?
- Nevada's mysterious cave of the red-haired giants.