How to Fix My AT&T Email Not Working Issue?
Is AT&T your main account that you use to send and receive emails? But suddenly it has stopped working? Then don’t be confused as you can very quickly fix this problem in multiple ways. If you don’t know how to fix AT&T email not working problem, then you can follow the below instructions:
- First of all, check your internet connection because it can be a reason behind the server down the issue that causes for not working problem of AT&T email
- Recheck your internet connection before using your email account.
- Check your server settings for the incoming and outgoing mail server and update them if required.
- Improper server settings also caused several problems, and you can check the settings in your device too.
- Restart your device on which you are accessing your AT&T email account for sending and receiving emails
What are the AT&T email server settings?
Do you want to set up AT&T email account on a device or with any other email service provider? Then you have to know about the AT&T email server settings & that must require for setting up an account that is listed below;
- Incoming Mail Server
- Server type: IMAP
- Server name: imap.mail.att.net
- Port number: 993
- Security type: TLS/SSL