Disclaimer: You’re receiving this email because you asked to be updated about the progress I’m making with Supercreative; courses, templates and events to become super creative.
Quick summary: This has been my best month ever in terms of happiness and revenues. I achieved all my objectives: I launched a product, wrote and published 12 articles and assets that brought over 1000 email subscribers and 15 potential students. The future feels very exciting. Yessss! Yes yes yesss!
- Number of free assets published: 11 (+1000%)
- Number of paid assets published: 1 (+100%)
- Audience size (social media and newsletter included): 7,090 (+48,6%)
- Web traffic: 13,000 (+30%)
- Consulting revenues: 600€ (+50%)
- Education revenues: 0€ (+0%)
- Paid assets revenues: 5,623€ (+∞%)
- Expenses: 85€ (-50%)
- Morale: 9/10
- Launched the Notion Pack which generated $6586, was 2nd product of the week on ProductHunt. It was my first time building a passive income product: I learned a lot about affiliation deals and online promotions. I expected to make $500, not $6500.
- I joined a challenge to get 1000 email subscribers in 30 days and I got it! Once a week I send 7 links to inspire you with the weekly newsletter. If you want to hear more from me, get on there!
- Redesigned the website to showcase all the new tools, events and articles that I publish. The feedback sounds like "oh my this is beautiful".
- I was lucky to be part of interviews with @shl (founder of Gumroad), Anne-Laure Le Cunff, Marie Poulin, mostly thanks to Compound (which I'm happy to be redesigning right now!). I met a lot of very. nice. people.
- I interviewed Pablo Stanley and I completely messed up. Not enough context, long and misleading questions, not enough time.
- I got so caught up with the work that I didn't schedule enough time to find and visit flats in Paris...
Objectives for October:
- Organize 1 event, launch 2 fun side projects (I/O machine and radio), share 3 assets and write 4 articles by October 31, 2020.
- Get 3 press articles about Supercreative to bring more than 20,000 visitors to the website by October 31, 2020.
- Improve and re-launch the Webflow course to generate 10,000€ by October 31, 2020.
Reading your thoughts, encouragements and feedback gives me so much energy, thank you.