Bruichladdich Scotch Whisky Tasting @ The Swedish Townhouse
Celebrate the end of hump day with a scotch whisky tasting inside a historic townhouse in the heart of Midtown.
Join New York Adventure Club (http://www.nyadventureclub.com/) for an exclusive whiskey tasting with Scottish distillery Glen Moray (http://www.glenmoray.com/), all inside a 1921 townhouse in Midtown that is now home to the Church of Sweden.
Led by the Glen Moray Brand Education Manager, our unique experience in this intimate space in Manhattan will include:
- An overview of whiskey; from what it is and how it's made, to insight into the booming industry
- The story and history behind Glen Moray
- An educational tasting of some of their award-winning whiskies
- A chance to mingle with other adventurers who enjoy whiskey as much as you do
Click here to see pictures from one of our previous Glen Moray whiskey tastings!
See you there!
* Must be 21 or older. ID will be checked at door.
** While snacks will be provided, we recommend eating beforehand
*** Ticket price is for educational demonstration with complimentary beverage tastings.
Categories: Historic Sites, Social