help desk technician provides telephone and personal support, or support and technology related to computer systems, hardware and software. The information engineer who wishes to obtain his or her knowledge will answer these customer inquiries.
Help Desk Technician Responsibilities:
- Answer questions by phone, email, in person or through the community.
- Provides technical support related to the delivery, processing, maintenance and maintenance of computer systems, hardware and software.
- Computer Training.
- Train other employees in solving and solving problems.
- Request feedback from customers to improve the training process.
- Writing and editing manuals.
- Reports run and analyze common complaints and problems.
Help Desk Technician Requirements:
- Graduation in Computer Science or Biology.
- Wonderful information about computer systems, hardware and software.
- Good solution to team problems, analysis and skills.
- Excellent communication and social understanding.
- Open to learning new technologies.