If you're looking to download Cash App, an app that helps you employ your money on your phone, below may be a guide how best to approach this. Cash App may be a mobile app that's used for payments. Previously referred to as “Square Cash,” it had been developed in March 2015 by the corporate Square Inc. The mobile app allows its users to quickly transfer money to at least one another by using only the app and zip else. It has been used not only by individuals but by different organizations and even by some business companies and owners. As of February 2018, there have been over 7 million active users, and the app continues to grow among the countries that it’s available in. Just a month before that count of active users, the app developers announced that they're expanding to support the bitcoin trading in January 2018.
There are many reasons why you ought to try the Cash App, especially if you're someone who is looking to put in the simplest cash app on your phone. The main focus of this text is on the way to download Cash App. If you would like to understand the way to download and install it step by step, then inspect the small print below.
First of all, it is important to mention that the app is not available everywhere. It is only available within the us , Canada, Australia, Japan, and therefore the uk , so if you're in one among these countries, then you'll easily find it on your phone. The Cash App is out there in both the Apple and Google Play Store.
How To Download Cash App for iOS / iPhone
- If you want to download the Cash App for iOS, simply open the App Store on your Apple device.
- In the search bar, type in Cash App, and you'll see the icon which resembles a green background and a dollar check in white. If you're unsure that it’s the proper app, you'll easily inspect the developer, which is Square, Inc., and see the detailed information.
- Once you're sure that it’s the proper app, simply press “get” and the download will begin.
- Once the app is on your device, you can simply open it, and then the first thing you will see is all the required information you will need to sign up.
- After you fill in the details such as emails or mobile phone number, you'll receive a confirmation code.
- After that step is complete, you'll start adding details about your card, like open-end credit number, and then create a Cashtag. The Cashtag is simply a username that your friends can use to send you money. It can be pretty much anything you want as long as it hasn’t been taken by anyone else.
How To Download Cash App for Android
- If you would like to download the Cash App for Android, start by opening the Google Play Store on your Android device.
- Press the search bar, type in Cash App, and you will see the icon which resembles a green background and a dollar sign in white. Again, if you're uncertain that it’s the proper app, you'll easily inspect the small print like the developer, which should be Square, Inc.
- Once you are sure that it’s the right app, simply press “install” and let the app get installed on your device.
- Once the app is on your device, you'll open it, then a bit like on the iOS devices; you'll see all of the specified information that you simply will need to sign up.
- Once you type in your email or mobile number, you will receive a confirmation code.
- After you confirm that confirmation code, you can start adding details about your card, such as debit card number, then advance to making your own “Cashtag.” The “Cashtag” is just a username that your friends can use to send you the cash . It can be pretty much anything you want as long as it’s not taken by another user.
- Once this step is complete, make sure you have fully activated your Cash App Card.
For more information contact our cash app support term,